Author Topic: Durarara!!  (Read 1869 times)

Offline Stuey

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 18
  • :^)
    • View Profile
Durarara!!
« on: July 14, 2011, 06:28:17 pm »
Ahh... everyones almost Favorite anime. Don't you just love it? :D

Anywho, for any of you young uns' who don't know what "Durarara!!" is, it be a anime. And anime thats a fusion between all genres! Action, Comedy, Romance, all that fun stuff!By the creators of Baccano, this anime was a True Hit.

Main character Mikado Ryuugamine moves to Tokyo, the area of Ikebukuro, where he will start his 3rd year of highschool. 3 years earlier, his best friend, Kida Masaomi, had moved to these parts of Tokyo. Now reunited, the two friends go to school together. BUt thats not all. No, no, this is'nt your average school anime. The boys, their new friend Anri Sonohana, and some other friends, are about to face a nightmare. 3 urban legends, The Black Rider, Shizuo heiwajima, and Izaya Orihara, are back in town, and things seem to be getting stranger by the minute. Secrets will be reaveled, color gangs reunited, and an all out war will become between the two roughest gangs in town. The yellow scarves and the elusive Dollars. Who are the Dollars, you may ask. No one knows. But heres a hint- It may just be your Best Friend.

So, hows that for a summary, huh? XD

Durarara is now airing on Adult Swim, er.. i forget what time.. but check your DVR to record it. Sadly, it's ony one episode each weekend, and the first few are very slow moving, so there goes a lot of viewers. I suggest watching it on Hulu or Crunchy Roll with subtitles

Anywho, anybody else have something to add? Go ahead, discuss it. Is'nt that what a Discussion Board is for? :3
« Last Edit: July 14, 2011, 06:42:51 pm by Stuey »

Offline owenater1000

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 43
  • I'm too old for this.
    • View Profile
Re: Durarara!!
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2011, 11:58:23 pm »
I love durarara!!!! I Record every episode. Well, the only thing i have left to say is, "It Russia sushi! You try, it good!" XD I know i messed that up somewhere.......
(\\_/)
(O.o)
(^ ^) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him achieve world domination!

Offline Stuey

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 18
  • :^)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2011, 06:35:06 pm »
XD I love Simon. And Shizuo..and.. -goes down list of every character in exhistence-

I Know he says somewher in the series-

"Russian Sushi Good! We no use human on no fish days like others!"

XD

Offline ashes13

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
    • The War Bloods
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2011, 05:03:53 pm »
My favorite Durarara!! Quote has to be Shizuo going "Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill Kill....." ONe of the best animes EVER!!