Author Topic: Thunder's custom weathers and skies- 2 Slots/0 free  (Read 39784 times)

Offline Safran

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Everything the light touches is our kingdom
    • View Profile
Re: Thunder's custom weathers and skies- 2 Slots/0 free
« Reply #110 on: September 01, 2011, 05:40:59 am »
If you take requests did. i woud like to request the North light for my maps :)

if you dont take requests then im sorry to bother you and if the slots are taken cani be in-line
« Last Edit: September 01, 2011, 05:42:37 am by ThePridelands »

★ The great Kings of the past look down on us from those stars. ★

Offline KovuMaleLion

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: September 04, 2011, 01:59:11 pm »
can i please have the link to fireballs and starfall for my map please if not then i understand and u r EPICLY AWESOME :p

Offline Starhunter

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: September 05, 2011, 10:22:36 pm »
These are awesome! c:

Offline FireRonin

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: September 05, 2011, 11:20:01 pm »
Hi there! These are amazing and I would Love to have a neverending Fireball rain for my U.T. Maps.. If its not to much trouble.

Jeepers

« Reply #114 on: October 19, 2011, 05:41:01 pm »
Hope this isn't too much to ask, but may I use the fireflies? I'm asking because, even though it says it's free for weather cycles, I don't see any download links at all. I'd just need the weather file itself, I can handle the actual creation of the cycle :3

Thunderheart

« Reply #115 on: October 19, 2011, 06:02:45 pm »
There are no downloads, because I don't want everyone to download stuff in a few seconds I spent hours on. Also I almost shut this thread down, because I don't have enough time for it... it just takes forever to create a weather that does exactly what you want.
'free for weather cycles' means that you can request a weather cycle with that weather in. My starry rain for example is not free, because it's my own weather that gives one of my private maps its special touch.
If you want, I can send you the download link for the fireflies via pm. I won't post the link here.

Offline awesomeness4ever

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: November 07, 2011, 01:08:42 am »
Wait how did u spend hours on these? These are all from Impressive title, my friend gave me them... xD
This account is made for like... 4 people. Me, and some of my friends. So if you see me online, it might be one of my other friends xD

Thunderheart

« Reply #117 on: November 09, 2011, 10:14:37 am »
Oh, you looked into the wrong section, eh?
The first ones are imported from IT, yes. The other ones, like the star rain and confetti are done by me and such stuff takes forever.

Offline awesomeness4ever

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: November 09, 2011, 08:55:46 pm »
Oh, you looked into the wrong section, eh?
The first ones are imported from IT, yes. The other ones, like the star rain and confetti are done by me and such stuff takes forever.
No, i don't think so... because you said they were "(made by me)".
it shouldnt take forever xD i made lava rain and it took a few seconds o.O all u haz to do is change the the .png file (which is in the material file) to whatever image you want, and viola! Lol
« Last Edit: November 09, 2011, 08:57:33 pm by awesomeness4ever »
This account is made for like... 4 people. Me, and some of my friends. So if you see me online, it might be one of my other friends xD

Thunderheart

« Reply #119 on: November 10, 2011, 08:17:10 am »
You think I only change the texture? lol
I usually make a new material and texture first (doesn't take long) and then I change direction, speed, colour range, add effects and other stuffs. You can also put different particles into one script, I never tried that though.
Take the confetti rain for example, it has a grey texture, but in the outcome every piece has a different colour. Also it falls as if someone was throwing it (small break, then lots of confetti, then another break and so on). Script something like that in a few seconds, then come back~