Author Topic: .:|My Character(s)|:.  (Read 1706 times)

Dippity.

.:|My Character(s)|:.
« on: July 17, 2011, 12:21:33 am »
I have made the most beautiful, creative, glamorous character known to man. Its pure awesome will blind your from the glowing bright light surrounding it. It has taken over a month to create the design with a team of professionals so amazing even Justin Beiber couldn't hire them. I have been contacted by the C.I.A because my character gives of so much epic waves their radio systems shut down. Obama threatened me with jail time this is so unbelievable. My colleagues, before I am put behind the bars of Justice, I beg of you to keep my character alive, in your hearts. Because of me posting pictures, they might throw me into space. Prepare your eyes, for this. I suggest you stand at least 20 feet away from your screen to prevent your eyes from bleeding/crying/going blind or all three.

I need to keep secretive. http://tinyurl.com/5wz7veu

Moving on~ My other characters are below.

Enjoy! Please visit me in jail. I'll PM you my cell # for whoever wants to come.

« Last Edit: July 17, 2011, 02:38:32 pm by Bree »

Offline Benjaminx3

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • Survive
    • View Profile
    • deviantART
Re: .:|My Character(s)|:.
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2011, 09:06:01 pm »
I'm blind. Thanks.
Nice Characters tho~ Soda's a cute name for a character xP

Fell21

Re: .:|My Character(s)|:.
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2011, 02:18:02 am »
Wow I can't believe that first one. My eyes are bleeding now. Cocobelle is such a cute name. I never would of thought of that one.  :D