Author Topic: Amadi's Pride! Has Map, Accepting members!  (Read 1638 times)

Offline TatteredHeart

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Live every day like your dying.
    • View Profile
Amadi's Pride! Has Map, Accepting members!
« on: July 17, 2011, 03:43:52 am »
Hola people who own computers, and thanks for taking the time to read this.

This is the forum page for Amadi's Pride, A lion pride in feralheart. It has a map, no members Yet. If your semi literate and semi realstic, then your welcome to join!
If you dont wanna join the pride, Then you can be a loner. Any african creature is aloud: Hyena, Cheetahs, Zebra, Antalope, Fish, Birds, Turtles ect!

Mapdownload: tinyurl.com/FHCusp

<Main Rules>:
Must be nice to the mapmaker Kivulli,
Don't use alotta swearing, I personally could care less but other people do.
Don't be a troll.
Respect other players.
Have fun.
To Join The Pride, Apply like this:

Name:
Picture or discription:
Backstory: (Optional)
RP sample
Pic:  

Kivulli (map maker)

Never added pics before, so If it doesnt work tell me!
« Last Edit: July 17, 2011, 04:20:57 am by wolfbitr12 »
? Waiting for a mad man with a box

Offline TatteredHeart

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Live every day like your dying.
    • View Profile
Re: Amadi's Pride! Has Map, Accepting members!
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2011, 03:44:55 am »
Name: Amadi
Pic/Dis:(Pic in first post) Golden brown, with a paleish underbelly, Black mane and stripes along paws
backstory: Amadi grew up in the plains, after he was told to leave his home, He found his new home, Making his Own pride.
? Waiting for a mad man with a box

Offline ~LionPrides~

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2012, 09:32:27 pm »
Sorry this is random I was looking around But i saw this forum and Amadi is like Asadi I have a Lion Nmaed King Asadi. So this means you a Name stealler >:I jk XD

Offline DarkRaven1

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2012, 01:01:16 am »
Aww dude Adam hey its Tabitha! This is random xD but Adam amadi also sounds like ahadi from the lion king, oh, and tell Asadi I said hi :P

xXRhythmFallXx

« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2012, 09:33:02 pm »
Name: Purity
Picture or discription: Purity is a black and white, oddly colored lion with light blue eyes. ( If you won't accept the coloring of this character I have another that would work. )
Backstory: Purity was born to the pack and has lived an average life, despite the death of his mother and father. His sister left the pack to become a loner recently.
RP sample: ( This is from a different roleplay on a different website. If you don't want me using al those fancy words, that's fine. )

Her small, narrow paws sailed through the bracken, taking her closer to her destination, further from him. The sable sky sank into her pelt, setting it agleam. Her lustrous fur shone bright in the luminescence. Shelteringkit stopped abruptly when she assumed she had traveled far enough. "I'll never be safe again." She whimpered, her voice somber.Her languishing eyes dulled further as a voice sounded behind her, splitting the iron curtain. "Found you!" The tom chortled darkly. "Piss off, air-head." The kit spat bitterly. "The name isn't air-head. It's Severed." The tom hissed, though he was laughing at her on the inside. Just the name, Severed, sent shivers down her spine. "Severed. Like your face is going to be once I get ahold of you." Shelteringkit derided. The ginger tom chuckled cooly. "I guess I better leave on that note. See you around, tiny." Shelteringkit span around to claw Severed's muzzle, but he was already gone. She hated that nickname now.