Author Topic: Oh look another rant..  (Read 42552 times)

Blaze

Re: Oh look another rant..
« Reply #70 on: July 21, 2011, 05:09:46 pm »
e.e some members are going to go, I can tell. This report button is like a horrible prank. IT MUST GO.

It is Kovu's fault for putting that fake report button on us. Everyone believed it was real, when they read this post, they will feel stupid and tricked. Well, not entirely his fault, but I think he should replace the report button with a REAL report button.

Like WolfQuest, I just hope that report tool isn't fake...

And Red, call me stupid. How would I know? I'm 10 years old.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2011, 05:13:03 pm by Demox »

Ephemeral

« Reply #71 on: July 21, 2011, 05:26:12 pm »
e.e some members are going to go, I can tell. This report button is like a horrible prank. IT MUST GO.

It is Kovu's fault for putting that fake report button on us. Everyone believed it was real, when they read this post, they will feel stupid and tricked. Well, not entirely his fault, but I think he should replace the report button with a REAL report button.

Like WolfQuest, I just hope that report tool isn't fake...

And Red, call me stupid. How would I know? I'm 10 years old.

You type really well for a ten year old. C: Better than a lot of people five, ten, even fifteen years older than you. xD

And yeah, now that we know the button is a fake, he may as well just get rid of it if he's not going to put a real one there. Maybe then we could give him credit for not hiding his opinions about how in-game moderation should be done.

Blaze

« Reply #72 on: July 21, 2011, 07:30:59 pm »
@Frankie

Aww, thanks! ^^

Yes, I agree that if there's no point in the "Fake Report Button", it might as well just get removed. :/

Haruhi Fujioka

« Reply #73 on: July 21, 2011, 10:04:20 pm »
I cant beleive this thread hasnt died yet XD..

Ephemeral

« Reply #74 on: July 21, 2011, 10:10:11 pm »
I cant beleive this thread hasnt died yet XD..

I can. People are all going to want their say, even if it's already been said, especially on something like this.

Offline Flatsoda

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 43
  • hOnK (o:
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: July 21, 2011, 11:00:24 pm »
I'm just going to say silent and agree that Kov has betrayed his members and just SAT THERE watching the community going downhill.

A fake report button. Are you so dumb-founded that you wouldn't listen to our cries of help? I mean,if I EVER created a game,I would honestly add a real report button.Sure,I would have to listen to OMG HE HACKED PLZ BAN HIM every single day,that would get annoying sometimes,but I would actually listen to them and ban the user involved. Sure,there would be lies,So I would just ban them both.

Sorry If I'm being immature a bit here.I'm just a tad bit angry at this and my life atm.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2011, 11:20:52 pm by Wounds »

Blaze

« Reply #76 on: July 21, 2011, 11:29:57 pm »
You aren't immature. Your saying your say... it's simply just that c:

I told my mom about the "fake" report button, and she got angry. She said, "How would you indicate mods and admins when someone is being inappropriate?"

So I told her, "There are mods online there, so maybe they can ban them just like that."

But then she said, "But what the mods and admins aren't online?"

That's why they should have a REAL report button, instead of a fake one.

Offline Toxikk

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • HoNk!
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: July 28, 2011, 03:05:55 am »
...........................GAAAAAAAAH!! I cannot hold this in anymore. I CAN NOT, believe you KOVULKD! Mother of frigging god!!! GET AHOLD OF YOURSELF AND STOP BEING SOME SLACK OF AN ADMIN. LAZINESS DOES /NOT/ HELP A GAME. I completely agree with Gem, Featherclaw, amd Demox! FAKE REPORT BUTTON, THAT MAKES ME FEEL SECURE, RIGHT?!?!?!? KOVU, CONTROL YOUR DAMN GAME.

Twiliac

« Reply #78 on: July 28, 2011, 06:13:52 am »
Ah, Conny. Using all caps doesn't do anything..

So the cats' out of the bag finally, I suspect as much. I did wonder why when I reported tolls/ect in game, I never got a response. Only, when I messaged a mod on here, was there a change about such.

It's clear this game is going to simply end, once Aro'kai comes out. Simply, the community in the game is bad. Meaning the trolls/spammers/perverts ect.

I doubt this game will be touched again, once Aro'kai is out and up and running officially. It seems, the only way Kovou is going to notice finally, is when all the consumers. Us, the players, up and leave.

It's sad really..I've been with Kov and supporting him since I.T a few years ago, even that game wasn't as bad as this community was, if it was. I never saw it, likely due to the mod system actually working for a change.

I know, I'll be leaving once Aro'kai is up and running, sure we'll run into the same problems at first, but I'm confident the mods/admins will actually listen to the player base, rather then ignore it as Kov has for so long.

Simply, he has no loyalty to this game. Sure he may do updates and what not, but no that isn't enough to show his loyalty to us, he will lose everyone. But the tolls/perverts, ect. I hope he enjoys them, it's going to be the only company his going to be having sure enough.

Twi ~

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 58
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: July 28, 2011, 06:16:30 am »
agreed, im begging my mom to allow me to get aro'kai on this computer of hers.
I am not who I was when I last left here, from the years '11 through '13. I sincerely apologize for how rude and disrespectful I had been, and hope whoever I have wronged before can forgive my previous bad behavior.