Author Topic: Oh look another rant..  (Read 42568 times)

Offline Jayfeather55

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 165
  • It's been 6 years?!
    • View Profile
Re: Oh look another rant..
« Reply #80 on: July 28, 2011, 06:49:29 am »
Agree with pretty much everything.. *A* Why would you have a fake report button in the first place. I mean, come on! And the fact that Kov doesn't look at or care about anything you tell him is seriously wrong. If you are going to create a game and get bored of it, you could at least hand-over management. And about hiring Mods, AMAZING IDEA! I know a lot of extremely dedicated people who would die to become a Mod...*cough* Meh *cough* Anyway.. Lol. This is almost definitely going down unless someone does something, and fast. I only joined in May, but it seems like I've been here forever, and I'd hate to see it end like this. :{

But, I'm also pretty sure we will get Kov whether we stalk him and torture him into changing the game... xD or get a bunch of people to post {where he would look} about the said topics. Hopefully this mod problem will be solved...

Edit: I'mma send Kov something. Where do you think he would actually look? His dA, his FB, the FH FB page, a FH group on dA, or where?
« Last Edit: July 28, 2011, 07:02:31 am by Jayfeather55{Becky} »

Offline Toxikk

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • HoNk!
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: July 28, 2011, 01:14:26 pm »
I didn't type in /all/ caps. -.-'
I regret nothing I said. Kovu's game is done pretty soon, with other games such as Arokai and IT coming out. [brand new it, new items, maps ect. i moved to IT.]  ~

Offline Zaroque

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 388
    • zaroqueart
    • View Profile
    • Zaroque's dA.
« Reply #82 on: July 28, 2011, 02:16:59 pm »
My my. I'm seeing FH in a different light completely now.
I've been working so hard reporting all bad members, I waited hours for the images to upload and since we cannot copy and paste things into the game chat, I have to type it letter by number by letter. I rather annoyed now since Moderators and administrators is a MUST have to have in-game, no questions asked.

~ Z A R O Q U E ~
jaaaeeger
Art || DoE

Offline Toxikk

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • HoNk!
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: July 28, 2011, 02:43:19 pm »
AMEN TO GEM AND FEATHERCLAW.

Offline Duskers

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 18
  • Wait, what?
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: July 28, 2011, 05:41:27 pm »
A fake report button?

That is ridiculous. It's like he's mocking us with our bullies. How am I supposed to find safety in something that does absolutely nothing beneficial?

No moderators in game?

Even more ridiculous. How the hell are we supposed to help the poor members being harassed and ourselves?

Kovu, you have really let me down with this. And everyone else. Get your crap together before everyone quits.

Offline Wishflight

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: July 28, 2011, 05:52:10 pm »
A fake report button?

That is ridiculous. It's like he's mocking us with our bullies. How am I supposed to find safety in something that does absolutely nothing beneficial?

No moderators in game?

Even more ridiculous. How the hell are we supposed to help the poor members being harassed and ourselves?

Kovu, you have really let me down with this. And everyone else. Get your crap together before everyone quits.
This.

AMEN TO GEM AND FEATHERCLAW.
And this.

I agree completely. Having a fake report button is just sick.

Offline Robin_Wolfieh

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Squawk?!
    • RobinCanisLupus
    • ask-stark-the-narkeen
    • View Profile
    • Imgur
« Reply #86 on: July 28, 2011, 06:05:49 pm »
Oh great, the report button is fake...

-Wait, IT'S FAKE?!

I just found out yesterday that it wasn't working. Now it's offical. Crud.
-and to make matters worse, the block button is jizzing up. How else I could block people if they're going to get unblocked the next time I log on for example?

The only Online Multiplayer where I could play as my fursona for free (Second Life. Not going to.) with decent customization, but has faulty security.

-I might as well stay away from the game until this gets fixed or another game come out, the game at this rate would become a sickos Paradise and I can't have that. Besides, I spend more time on the forums than the game itself anyways. ^^'

Ayyy~

Offline Kenji89

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: July 29, 2011, 05:57:35 pm »
I see a lot of you complaining here about problems, but not many of you taking initiative to express your qualms with kovu in a place he's actually going to see your opinions. I say someone links this topic to him on his little facebook page. The way the community is going, before long my block list is going to be longer than my friends list. I'm probably going to have to go with Twi's example and jump ship. I've only been here since March and the community is already driving me away, how sad.  (Btw, Twi, it's Ken Ken. :3 ))

Offline Jayfeather55

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 165
  • It's been 6 years?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: July 29, 2011, 06:11:36 pm »
I would gladly post this on his facebook page, or the FH page. I'm not scared of him knowing my name. This really needs to be taken care of.

Offline Kenji89

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: July 29, 2011, 06:34:13 pm »
Good, I doubt he'll read it, but it'll be a good start to let him know there ARE mass complaints.

The latest addition to the fail-tacularness: I just blocked a user for constantly roaring for no god-given reason and guess what? Even after they were blocked, I could still hear their constant roaring. -_-