Author Topic: Oh look another rant..  (Read 42561 times)

Offline Jayfeather55

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 165
  • It's been 6 years?!
    • View Profile
Re: Oh look another rant..
« Reply #90 on: July 29, 2011, 06:36:34 pm »
They probably can't/don't feel like blocking the roar/howling. And I posted on his Facebook wall :3

Offline Kenji89

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: July 29, 2011, 07:16:41 pm »
Well, that's a serious issue then. The point of blocking someone is to completely BLOCK them out so they're nonexistant for you. Not so parts of them continue to linger ESPECIALLY if it's the very reason you blocked them in the first place.

Offline Jayfeather55

• Community Champion
  • It's been 6 years?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: July 29, 2011, 07:25:06 pm »
Yeah..

Twiliac

« Reply #93 on: July 29, 2011, 09:20:34 pm »
I see a lot of you complaining here about problems, but not many of you taking initiative to express your qualms with kovu in a place he's actually going to see your opinions. I say someone links this topic to him on his little facebook page. The way the community is going, before long my block list is going to be longer than my friends list. I'm probably going to have to go with Twi's example and jump ship. I've only been here since March and the community is already driving me away, how sad.  (Btw, Twi, it's Ken Ken. :3 ))

Ken >3.

Good, I doubt he'll read it, but it'll be a good start to let him know there ARE mass complaints.

The latest addition to the fail-tacularness: I just blocked a user for constantly roaring for no god-given reason and guess what? Even after they were blocked, I could still hear their constant roaring. -_-

Yeah, I tried blocking two in bonfire before to get rid of their howling repeatability, I was disappointed when I found out I could still hear them when I blocked them..

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 792
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: July 30, 2011, 02:42:00 am »
For those who still don't know how to work around the block glitch it's pretty much same as the bio one.

Always make sure you block the person you want to block in the first map you're in, if not in the first map, just rejoin the game.

Block the user you want to block, and rejoin again. Once you rejoin, they will always stay on your block list until you unblock them.

Pretty much the same thing as with them bios.

It needs fixing ofcourse, but I think kov is the only one that can, but the blocking does work if you do it this way.
Former community manager of FeralHeart

Offline Jayfeather55

• Community Champion
  • It's been 6 years?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: July 30, 2011, 03:48:37 am »
WOOOT: https://www.facebook.com/kovulkd/posts/261699620513816?notif_t=share_comment

Wow. Um, ok.

Kovu said on fb:

Kovu Lkd:
"My iPhone doesn't let me log in to the forum, could you be so kind as to reply on my behalf "What would you guys like me to do?" ? Thanks XD"

Haruhi Fujioka

« Reply #96 on: July 30, 2011, 04:11:56 am »
You all see kovus post on what jay posted go throw in a few nice complaints for him

Offline Jayfeather55

• Community Champion
  • It's been 6 years?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: July 30, 2011, 04:23:09 am »
:) He said "What would you guys like me to do?"

So, I suggest making a list. Then, I'll give him the link to the list, and there you go xD

Offline Tigg

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Your right hand on 3D-Meshes
    • t-i-g-g
    • channel/UCKuFJTwBJf94Tq07oVBNMrA
    • TiggDarkfury
    • View Profile
    • Isla Thanatos Gameserver
« Reply #98 on: July 30, 2011, 05:07:31 am »
:) He said "What would you guys like me to do?"

So, I suggest making a list. Then, I'll give him the link to the list, and there you go xD

If you would like Jay, i would recommend you to do maybe a poll / thread, explaining the topic and let the users chose. If you dont mind i would hand that lil job to you?

Offline Jayfeather55

• Community Champion
  • It's been 6 years?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: July 30, 2011, 05:29:40 am »
Sure xD Where should I put  it? And, I wouldn't be asking "What do you want to have in FH next?", right? 'Cause they already have those.