Author Topic: Oh look another rant..  (Read 42547 times)

Offline wolffox

• COOL MOM
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 188
  • icon by T0XIIIC, sig by Bawfle <3
    • View Profile
Re: Oh look another rant..
« Reply #120 on: July 31, 2011, 03:56:49 am »
@Kyugima: After reading through the rest of the posts, I've edited my own post above. Excuse me for "taking it overboard" but honestly, this whole THREAD is unnecessary. The mods and admins do their best to make this community better, even if the maker of the game himself doesn't care. People don't need to rant about it. We ALL know the issues.

Offline Duskers

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 18
  • Wait, what?
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: July 31, 2011, 10:11:58 am »
Calm down now, guys. No need to get this thread locked.

And I don't think it's "unnecessary." Kovu needs to know the things stated in this thread, that we, the citizens of FH, are fed up with such a bad system. He needs to fix it. When even the other admins and mods are saying it's going downhill, you have a problem. He doesn't need to be working on his little facebook game, he needs to be taking care of the one he already has. Everyone here has nearly the same opinion: FIX YOUR GAME, KOVU.

Offline shusuke

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 37
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: July 31, 2011, 11:31:16 am »
^ This.

+KarmaCookie

Superfeesh even posts now and then on topics and stuff on the AK forum. I don't see why Kov can't find time to browse around here. :/

Offline Finley

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • get money, get paid
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: July 31, 2011, 11:51:43 am »
I think every point has been made here :P Why not help out the situation instead by adding some ideas to the thread that was made to send to Kovu, to ask for what we need?
Tis here: http://feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=10015.0

Offline Jayfeather55

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 165
  • It's been 6 years?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: July 31, 2011, 05:13:24 pm »
When even the other admins and mods are saying it's going downhill, you have a problem.

Totally agree!

Offline wolffox

• COOL MOM
  • Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: August 01, 2011, 09:19:36 am »
When even the other admins and mods are saying it's going downhill, you have a problem.

^EXACTLY.

Offline Toxikk

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • HoNk!
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: August 01, 2011, 07:44:16 pm »
Excuse me for the word used in my last post, if it offended anybody in anyway or was harsh. I have changed it to dang.

But, anyway, just because I stated my opinion, my karma has gone down from fifteen to ten. That's what happens when you say what you feel..
But you guys agreed. Mabye instead of bite and running, they should perhaps take just a minute to write to me why I was bitten. For stating the truth? Honestly, this game is gonna burn down in flames quickly, if Kovu doesn't take at least some control and stop throwing things like picking staff at others and blaming them..
Sorry. It's my opinion.

Offline wolffox

• COOL MOM
  • Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: August 01, 2011, 08:20:37 pm »
Excuse me for the word used in my last post, if it offended anybody in anyway or was harsh. I have changed it to dang.

But, anyway, just because I stated my opinion, my karma has gone down from fifteen to ten. That's what happens when you say what you feel..
But you guys agreed. Mabye instead of bite and running, they should perhaps take just a minute to write to me why I was bitten. For stating the truth? Honestly, this game is gonna burn down in flames quickly, if Kovu doesn't take at least some control and stop throwing things like picking staff at others and blaming them..
Sorry. It's my opinion.

The color of your text makes me happy. |D BUT hey, I agree with you. I get bitten when I state my opinion too. Things like that can piss people off but it doesn't matter. It's your right to give your opinion, everyone else is, that's for sure. -nuzzles to help regain karma- :3

Offline Zaroque

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 388
    • zaroqueart
    • View Profile
    • Zaroque's dA.
« Reply #128 on: August 01, 2011, 08:33:18 pm »
You got bitten? *Gasp* - nuzzles -.
Seriously, once Arokia and IT have come, FH is History if Kovu doesn't pull his socks up.
~ Z A R O Q U E ~
jaaaeeger
Art || DoE

Blaze

« Reply #129 on: August 01, 2011, 09:55:57 pm »
DX I was bitten all over, just because I'm a crazy 11 year old! ((I turned 11 today, btw))

*tries to reach goal of -55 karma*

Back on topic everyone, plz~