Author Topic: Oh look another rant..  (Read 42572 times)

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
Re: Oh look another rant..
« Reply #130 on: August 01, 2011, 10:24:45 pm »
DX I was bitten all over, just because I'm a crazy 11 year old! ((I turned 11 today, btw))

*tries to reach goal of -55 karma*

Back on topic everyone, plz~

You weren't bitten because your 10/11, you were bitten for childish and silly posts.

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho

Offline wolffox

• COOL MOM
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 188
  • icon by T0XIIIC, sig by Bawfle <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: August 01, 2011, 10:43:31 pm »

You weren't bitten because your 10/11, you were bitten for childish and silly posts.

^Win.

Offline Raz.

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • aka Raz ingame.
    • View Profile
    • My DA page
« Reply #132 on: August 02, 2011, 02:37:41 am »
Technically people under 13 shouldn't even be on here. But this isn't the topic to rant about it |D

Offline Zaroque

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 388
    • zaroqueart
    • View Profile
    • Zaroque's dA.
« Reply #133 on: August 02, 2011, 10:47:43 am »
Sometimes 11/12 year olds, like myself, can seem more mature than  13/14 year olds.

Anywho, as you did say, this isnt the place to discuss this.

I was rather annoyed with KovuLKD for just 'ignoring' his community in a sense, he needs to pay more attention.
~ Z A R O Q U E ~
jaaaeeger
Art || DoE

Offline Sanguine

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: -1
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: August 02, 2011, 12:53:02 pm »
Mhm..
Before.. maybe months a mod was randomly banning people that were speaking in General, a friend was banned for two months because she was defending her friend who ALSO got banned for speaking up, tell me lovley admins, ha?
Alphess of Sanguine Adumbrations.~
sanguineadumbrations.wetpaint.com

Offline Toxikk

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • HoNk!
    • View Profile
« Reply #135 on: August 02, 2011, 03:35:38 pm »
Dun steal my text color! x3
Thanks for nuzzling me. <3
But, on topic, Zaroque is correct.
Age doesn't matter, I've seen a 12 year old that is even more mature then a 20 year old. It's all what you decide to do, and your maturity levels.
And, Sanguine, if a moderator/admin asked them to cease what they were doing in general, they honestly should have. If they kept talking back, honestly it was obvious they'd be banned. But ingame isn't the place for opinions/suggestions either though.

Not being rude, just once again -- stating my opinion.

Offline wolffox

• COOL MOM
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 188
  • icon by T0XIIIC, sig by Bawfle <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: August 02, 2011, 04:57:21 pm »
I've added your color to my collection. >:3

But yes, back on topic. Simply put: FH's community needs some help, and Kovu needs to make the tools to do it. If he's not going to moderate his game, fine. People can do that for him. But he needs to give them the tools and resources to do so, otherwise the FeralHeart community is going to go completely downhill and make the game impossible to play for people who actually DON'T (ha, surprise, surprise? No.) want to deal with users that are bothersome.

Offline Toxikk

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • HoNk!
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: August 02, 2011, 05:00:01 pm »
Yes, he very much needs to give people tools to add staff also.
At least open applications.
I mean, we really need more staff.
If he won't do it, get someone who will! I know many people who would love to pick staff, or even be staff. And they'd be good at it too. So either he does it, or he gives people the right tools to do it. :/

Offline Char

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Half Moon, Queen of Haultarian Kingdom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: August 02, 2011, 05:04:59 pm »
I've added your color to my collection. >:3

But yes, back on topic. Simply put: FH's community needs some help, and Kovu needs to make the tools to do it. If he's not going to moderate his game, fine. People can do that for him. But he needs to give them the tools and resources to do so, otherwise the FeralHeart community is going to go completely downhill and make the game impossible to play for people who actually DON'T (ha, surprise, surprise? No.) want to deal with users that are bothersome.
Exactly. I think we need a lot more staff in-game, too. I don't know exactly how many there are, but there needs to be more. Most of them do their job really well, but like any human being, they can't be online all the time, but there are some people that would be more than glad moderating when other mods can't be online. I think more mods from different timezones would work well. That way, if it's three in the morning in one moderator's timezone, it might be twelve in the afternoon in another's, and they can still work.

... People keep stealing the words right out of my mouth.. er... I mean keybord. ;w;

Haultarian Kingdom status: CLOSED.
If you see the following people in the game...

Wishflight xRandomRockerx  ...go tell them how awesome they are. c:

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 792
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: August 02, 2011, 05:18:38 pm »
From another thread

I get what you mean there, but more mods wouldn't necessarily solve this problem since it's also up to the community if they want to change it.
I don't know how many mods there are, but I know this,

a. People Spam their butts off as soon as they see one talk/warn people.
b. If mods do not warn users, they always comes back whining about it, even though it's sometimes clear they did wrong.

Mods shouldn't NEED to show themselves 24/7 and tell/show people what to do.

Ever noticed how situations always gets worse or more flooded as soon as a mod shows? The mod amount isn't really the problem in my eyes even though more mods wouldn't hurt anyone. It's not what should be in the focus.

We can't make this a situation where we blame the stadium we play the soccer matches in when we lose cause we have a team of drunks playing the ball.

Neither can we blame it on the amount referees in the game when everyone playing still should follow the ingame rules.

Sorry for the expression but it's just a way to put it.

Former community manager of FeralHeart