Author Topic: Oh look another rant..  (Read 42316 times)

Blaze

Re: Oh look another rant..
« Reply #170 on: August 21, 2011, 06:55:03 am »
Oh, well, then no need to smite me e.e

I'm under 13, so I will make a few mistakes or I will misread stuff. Just take it easy on me please. :c

Offline Duskers

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 18
  • Wait, what?
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: August 21, 2011, 09:21:20 am »
Demox, please stop using under 13 as an excuse. I was more mature than you when I wasn't 13. Besides, it's not even legal for you to be on this forum if you're in the US. Ever hear of COPPA?

I see you post "I'm only 11!" on pretty much EVERYTHING. It's really starting to become annoying. We know you're 11. You should still be able to read. >_<;

Don't expect anyone to give you any special treatment. We know you're under 13, but we will treat you as if you were because you're not even supposed to BE HERE.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2011, 09:29:06 am by Duskers »

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #172 on: August 21, 2011, 09:25:57 am »
^THAT

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho

Offline Toxikk

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • HoNk!
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: August 21, 2011, 02:53:48 pm »
Demox, if you're under 13, we're going to have to tell the admins.
And think about it. You're going against the LAW. We even are by allowing you to stay here. You're shouting your age publicly as excuses and need to stop. It doesn't excuse you to act this way.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2011, 02:55:58 pm by Coony! »

Offline Raz.

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • aka Raz ingame.
    • View Profile
    • My DA page
« Reply #174 on: August 22, 2011, 02:42:45 am »
I'm going to add the fact that "It's the internet." If you can't take critique and/or opposing opinions you probably shouldn't even be on it.
Don't expect people to be nice to you regardless of age or because of any other exuse for that matter.

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 792
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: August 22, 2011, 03:17:21 am »
Coony, we don't treat underaged members any differently than those who are 18+.

They're free to be a part of the forum. But then we do expect them to follow the same rules that everyone has to, and that they're actually were allowed by their parents to be here. We do not simply ban/kick/warn a user for being under 13 here.

But as mentioned earlier, just because you're under 13 doesn't meant you will get special treatment.

We are all in the same sack :3

Back to subject nao.
Former community manager of FeralHeart

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 58
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: August 22, 2011, 03:59:10 am »
^ agreed

ive seen mods doing a better job on FH now, one of my so called "friends" was making fun of a person on general and all of a sudden dissapeared. so the Mods are doing their job, but we need mods on at zero hour o.e it gets way to sick and inappropriate at that time.
I am not who I was when I last left here, from the years '11 through '13. I sincerely apologize for how rude and disrespectful I had been, and hope whoever I have wronged before can forgive my previous bad behavior.

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 792
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: August 22, 2011, 04:03:32 am »
There's been several mods added lately so who knows, maybe it was a mod.
Former community manager of FeralHeart

Offline wolffox

• COOL MOM
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 188
  • icon by T0XIIIC, sig by Bawfle <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: August 22, 2011, 05:03:45 am »
I, personally, think that this problem is slowly getting solved. I've seen many more active mods lately, and a lot less trouble from idiots who think it's funny to be immature. Forum threads do help, huzzah!~ Now let's just get the REST of the community to read this, no?

-Angel-

« Reply #179 on: August 22, 2011, 07:22:10 am »
i agree with wolffox. and to quote haruhi...

Seriously the immaturity...the cussing..the raping.. its sick and disgusting... i never see this in any of the other mmorpgs ive played. or at least seen it this bad.  

Ok and lets say about i think a week ago i was in flourtine plaines and there was a rape party near the temple and they were doing slander and sexual content in general chat -_-. no mod stopped them. but i did notice a  admin from the forum was online while this was going on i know its a Admin cause i see the user on the forum.

i was actually a part of that party and many ohers (admins ban me if ya feel the need to) and yeah, there not the cleanest, most slander free thngs in the world but if you just turn off general then VOILA!!! NO MORE SLANDER!!!! seriously. ive had problems with lots of cussing, sexual remarks, and spamming in general when im trying to rp and instead of ranting, i just turn general off.