Author Topic: Cant log in using 3 accounts  (Read 1807 times)

harvest moon wuver

Cant log in using 3 accounts
« on: July 19, 2011, 03:03:31 am »
My friend and I all have accounts (I have 2 due to technical difficulties) and none of us can log in using the big log in box at the top. When I tried it told me to report this URL-

http://feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2

I just tried again and it said that my session has expired and to log in again. So I tried again and I got the same thing.

Then my friend, The Ready Set, tried to log in and it said that the password and the username do not match, but she plays in-game all the time.

And using my other account, harvest, i tried and it said this-"joomla_int Session Create: You do not have access to this page! Your usergroup is Public Frontend. As a minimum, you should be a member of USERS."

Do I really need to log in there? :/ If I log in there, can't I download maps and what-not? Thank you!

« Last Edit: July 19, 2011, 03:07:04 am by Shay »

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
Re: Cant log in using 3 accounts
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2011, 03:08:06 am »
  There are some issues revolving around the golden box. A lot of people can't log in there. And it doesn't really matter if you log in from there anyway, most people put their maps on the forums not the website, so there should be no issues with downloading maps or teh game or anything if you don't log in with the golden box.

Oh, and with the first thing, just refresh and try to log in again, it should work then. The USERS thing means that you have been met with the usual issue everyone has with the golden box, and I'm not too sure about the password one, but if they can log in to the forum and the game then it's probably just some weird little error.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2011, 03:10:02 am by Kyugima. »

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho

harvest moon wuver

« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2011, 03:11:08 am »
Thank you very much! I'm glad I am not the only one with this problem!

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 792
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2011, 03:27:17 am »
As mentioned above.

The timeout is nothing severe, even if it happens a few times in a row, just reload the page a few times, or if posting, try to post it until it does infact post.

The golden box is the login for the site and not the forum itself, and since we don't really use ourselves of the old download section anymore, it's pretty much just for the shoutbox and showing non read pm, which you can see on the forum page as well.

However, you can always try different web-browsers or remove all the cookies from the FH site and then try again. For some, that works.
Former community manager of FeralHeart

Offline Drunk

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • The Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2016, 05:32:35 am »
Login has changed now.