• Lederp
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: May 29, 2011, 05:59:59 pm »
The grasslands ated Henti :c

Click it, we know you want to~ <3

FinalJump

« Reply #371 on: May 29, 2011, 06:15:41 pm »
B'aww, shoot.

Remove the Naju files in your export folder, and it should allow you to log onto her and port her out. We'll try to fix that soon.

I'm about to add a texture fix to memorial in a minute or so

Headcrabmelon

« Reply #372 on: May 29, 2011, 06:18:14 pm »
AHHH yay another feather weaver <3

U must be Yuzi's ladyfriend plz c: (infact Yuz is the only boy in there atm LAWL)

and balls was just bout to check ze maps, I shall wait till their done .3.

Offline LunaWolfe

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • Lederp
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: May 29, 2011, 06:24:34 pm »
Got Henti back to Azota~

;w; Hope the problems get fixed.
Helpful information: It gave me Bad Token

And lol Kelsie.

Click it, we know you want to~ <3

FinalJump

« Reply #374 on: May 29, 2011, 06:29:20 pm »
Ignore Naju Grasslands for now; download Memorial and if you haven't already, Atoza. You can get to Memorial through the back of the spirit fountain in Atoza. :3 We'll figure Naju Grasslands out later LOL

I placed the updated link on the front page for memorial. http://www.mediafire.com/?oltqvhuqhkrhmj1

Naju has this thing where for some reason, it's not putting all its files in the exports. I'm thinking I /might/ know a cause of that, but Blade's not home to give me the whole folder. 8C So later today perhaps, we'll get that sorted out.

Edit: Party in Memorial Tombs~! Come join before it's over!

EDITEDIT: That party ended, but Naju Grassland's has been fixed and is back up for download!

http://www.mediafire.com/?tn7876ephio0hor

OR the link is on the front page. c':
« Last Edit: May 30, 2011, 02:03:57 am by [F]inal [J]ump »

Offline Vulpes

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • Groovy!
    • epidome
    • epitomefox
    • epitomefox
    • epitomefox
    • View Profile
    • Web Page
« Reply #375 on: May 30, 2011, 04:37:15 am »
[X] Ambala was added under the rank of Brave, as Sunka is to be earned. Her picture was resized to fit 200 x 200. Welcome to Najuru!

[X] Purity has been accepted. Yes, she must have cheek mane; I still need to weed through the others who don't have it as well. XD It's a long process. Her picture was resized to fit, and she was given a rank in the appropriate area. If you want a different rank in Feather Weavers, let me know. She'll move up to Fire Dancers once she's a young adult. Welcome to Najuru!

[X] Naju Grasslands and Memorial Tomb have been updated. Please make sure to tell us if they work, because I'm having difficulty with them working for me. There's no lagless version either, so if you need one, also speak up for that. x3 Download links are again on the first page.

[X] I once more request that those of you who haven't changed your females to have the Cheek Mane, please do so 8U I see you there, hiding from my scanner.

[X] Good morning Luna!

Yaayyy Updated map!!!

Headcrabmelon

« Reply #376 on: May 30, 2011, 02:56:34 pm »
you all already know uncle wally pretty much, but since he's kyky's brohan, Imma make a ally thingy for him just for the record l3

Walter Sullivan

Species: Voodanian/Unknown (He doesn't even know)
In-Game Username: WalterGirl
Forum Username: Kelsie
http://feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&action=profile

Ally or Enemy: Ally plz c:

Offline Nyla

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Christian prejudiced.
    • View Profile
« Reply #377 on: May 30, 2011, 06:47:22 pm »
Gettin' off my butt here at last... XD I don't quite understand the cheek fur thing. I remember Blade saying that females SHOULDN'T have cheek tufts, and now she's saying they should? And what's the difference between cheek tufts and cheek manes? And do we have to change our older characters, or does this only apply for the newcomers?

I'm very confused. OTL

Anyway.

Oror

Mate: -x-
Sire [X] Dam: Vahn'ivar Viare x Kia
Personality:
Oror is the confident tomboy her mother never was. She has a somewhat morbidly positive outlook on life, ('well things can't get any worse, right? :D') seeing the world as her playground, and a cheeky sense of humor. When she's not lazing about wth friends, she's usually off causing trouble.
In-Game Username: Nyla
Forum Username:Nyla

Desired rank: Brave
Purebred or Hybrid: Hybrid- 25% Vampiric, 75% Savannah Najurean
RP Sample: ...Do I have to? e3e

Code: [Select]
[center][color=#575046][size=16pt][font=papyrus][b]Oror[/b][/font]
[/size][/color]
[IMG]http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m252/htreloar/ororhead.png[/IMG][/center]
[left][color=#8b7453][color=#575046][b][size=12pt]Age:[/size][/b][/color] Young Adult
[color=#575046][b][font=papyrus][size=12pt]Gender:[/size][/font][/b][/color] Female
[color=#575046][b][font=papyrus][size=12pt]Mate:[/size][/font][/b][/color] -x-
[color=#575046][b][font=papyrus][size=12pt]Sire[/size][/font][/b] [/color][color=#8b7453][font=papyrus][size=12pt][[/size][/font][/color][color=#575046][font=papyrus][size=12pt]X[/size][/font][/color][color=#8b7453][font=papyrus][size=12pt]][/size][/font][/color][color=#575046] [b][font=papyrus][size=12pt]Dam:[/size][/font][/b][/color] Vahn'ivar Viare [b][color=#575046]x[/color][/b] Kia
[color=#575046][b][font=papyrus][size=12pt]Personality:[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Oror is the confident tomboy her mother never was. She has a somewhat morbidly positive outlook on life, ('well things can't get any worse, right? :D') seeing the world as her playground, and a cheeky sense of humor. When she's not lazing about wth friends, she's usually off causing trouble.
[color=#575046][b][font=papyrus][size=12pt]In-Game Username:[/size][/font][/b][/color] Nyla
[color=#575046][b][font=papyrus][size=12pt]Forum Username:[/size][/font][/b][/color][url=http://feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&lang=en&jfile=index.php&action=profile&u=429]Nyla[/url][/color]
[/left]

Erik

Mate: -x-
Sire [X] Dam: Vahn'ivar Viare x Asaja
Personality: Erik is a generally mature and easy-going man, and he seems to get along with pretty much everyone. He views the world from a somewhat amused standpoint, and prefers to just go with the flow of life.
In-Game Username: Nyla
Forum Username:Nyla

Desired rank: Hehaka
Purebred or Hybrid: Hybrid- 25% Vampiric, 75% Savannah Najurean
RP Sample: *Shifty eyes*
NOTE: Design subject to change. Again. And again. Forever.

[center][color=#575046][size=16pt][font=papyrus][b]Erik[/b][/font]
[/size][/color]
[IMG]http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m252/htreloar/erikhead-1.png[/IMG][/center]
[left][color=#8b7453][color=#575046][b][size=12pt]Age:[/size][/b][/color] Adult
[color=#575046][b][font=papyrus][size=12pt]Gender:[/size][/font][/b][/color] Male
[color=#575046][b][font=papyrus][size=12pt]Mate:[/size][/font][/b][/color] -x-
[color=#575046][b][font=papyrus][size=12pt]Sire[/size][/font][/b] [/color][color=#8b7453][font=papyrus][size=12pt][[/size][/font][/color][color=#575046][font=papyrus][size=12pt]X[/size][/font][/color][color=#8b7453][font=papyrus][size=12pt]][/size][/font][/color][color=#575046] [b][font=papyrus][size=12pt]Dam:[/size][/font][/b][/color] Vahn'ivar Viare [b][color=#575046]x[/color][/b] Asaja
[color=#575046][b][font=papyrus][size=12pt]Personality:[/size][/font][/b][/color] Erik is a generally mature and easy-going man, and he seems to get along with pretty much everyone. He views the world from a somewhat amused standpoint, and prefers to just go with the flow of life.
[color=#575046][b][font=papyrus][size=12pt]In-Game Username:[/size][/font][/b][/color] Nyla
[color=#575046][b][font=papyrus][size=12pt]Forum Username:[/size][/font][/b][/color][url=http://feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&lang=en&jfile=index.php&action=profile&u=429]Nyla[/url][/color]
[/left]

Aaaand a new headshot/updated personality for Kia. o3o

Personality:
Having lived through many hardships, Kia is now at her prime. Though she has trouble interacting with others, she does her best, usually trying to hide her discomfort behind a gruff demeanor. She strives to better understand those around her, her mate in particular, trying to make up for the time she lost when she was younger.

[IMG]http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m252/htreloar/kiahead.png[/IMG]
[color=#575046][b][font=papyrus][size=12pt]Personality:[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Having lived through many hardships, Kia is now at her prime. Though she has trouble interacting with others, she does her best, usually trying to hide her discomfort behind a gruff demeanor. She strives to better understand those around her, her mate in particular, trying to make up for the time she lost when she was younger.

I didn't really want to make this my signature, but... this thing is scarily accurate.

Headcrabmelon

« Reply #378 on: May 30, 2011, 07:31:29 pm »
Oror and Yuzi need to be buddies, they sound similar <33

c:

Offline Ahidi01

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • "Our fate is not our own."
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: May 30, 2011, 07:48:15 pm »
More apps..this is always a good thing...looking at Walter's app it reminded me of Kusa's second name which only he knows lol..well until now
His second name is Hekima...which translates to: clever wise. Never thought Kusa lived up to his second name..maybe this life he will
figured I'd tell that while I remembered lol.