Author Topic:  (Read 85067 times)

PeanutButter

« Reply #420 on: June 22, 2011, 03:54:22 pm »
I think I am going to come then on saturday :D , and can someone in this pride add me? :D

FinalJump

« Reply #421 on: June 22, 2011, 06:52:12 pm »
Add you to whut? =o

Offline HIGURASHI Alice

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Teehee, Chocobo faic.
    • View Profile
« Reply #422 on: June 22, 2011, 08:49:36 pm »
She's already added on the pride's memberlist so I don't know lol.

Maybe the in-game group, she means? /shrugs

Also; I'm kind of on a... hiatus/break. So... yeah I'm gonna be quiet, not appearing on MSN/in-game much, or at most not for long. |D

I really don't know what to do with Claura; I feel she's just in a complete mess, so I might... kill her off, I don't know. Possibly might have a new character in her place, but eh. We'll see ~

Or not, who knows? 8u

PeanutButter

« Reply #423 on: June 24, 2011, 09:12:32 am »
Friend list :P

and I got a question, I saw in Atoza marsh a big cool jungle tree.. is that a public mesh or only for Najuru? :3

Bladeliger

« Reply #424 on: June 24, 2011, 08:11:06 pm »
all meshes I used are public.. I think.. Either way noones yelled at me yet... so.. Dreks meshes are Dreks, you gotta download from HIS thread/site/etc. Otherwise feel free to use.

PeanutButter

« Reply #425 on: June 24, 2011, 08:14:01 pm »
Ok.. so where can I get that cool jungle trees? :P, or are they from Drek too?

Offline Ahidi01

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • "Our fate is not our own."
    • View Profile
« Reply #426 on: July 05, 2011, 07:14:19 pm »
Unsure about the jungle trees.

(Btw so sorry for my inactivity, currently dealing with all sorts of real life issues...trust me you don wanna know..Will try to wrap them up as soon as I can.)

Offline xShadex

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
    • http://toritheelf.deviantart.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #427 on: July 07, 2011, 09:13:11 pm »
Shade

Mate: NONE
Sire [X] Dam: UNKNOWN x UNKNOWN
Personality:  Shade is calm, kind, warm-hearted and collected. She is also quick to anger, and to fight. Of course, she feels awful afterwards, for she really is kind and warm-hearted.
In-Game Username: xShadex
Forum Username:Tori Hall

Desired rank: Tatanka
Purebred or Hybrid: Purbreed
RP Sample: Shade crouched close to the ground, and sniffed the ground. "The herd is close.." she growled. Shade slinked closer to the herd and looked for a weak or injured antelope. Shade zeroed on a old, limping antelope. Shade sneaked closer and took off after the antelope. Shade got close enough to the antelope and leaped for its neck. Shade over shot, and fell head over heels. Shade growled and tried to find the antelope again. Shade saw the rest off the hunting party take it down, Shade stomped her paw, "I over shot again!!" she growled to herself. Shade trotted over to the rest of the hunting party to help them.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2011, 09:26:37 pm by Tori Hall »
Edhal Huan Go here to see my species. :3

Headcrabmelon

« Reply #428 on: July 07, 2011, 10:36:21 pm »
Nice char c:

But a nice RP tip, try not to repeat certain words like 'the antelope', occasionally replace it with 'it' or something that describes it like 'the prey', also 'Shade' replaced frequently with 'she' or 'the lioness' or anything you can thing of ;3 also creatively combining sentences is also good to prevent that 83

just tippin' <3

Offline xShadex

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
    • http://toritheelf.deviantart.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #429 on: July 07, 2011, 11:14:09 pm »
Nice char c:

But a nice RP tip, try not to repeat certain words like 'the antelope', occasionally replace it with 'it' or something that describes it like 'the prey', also 'Shade' replaced frequently with 'she' or 'the lioness' or anything you can thing of ;3 also creatively combining sentences is also good to prevent that 83

just tippin' <3

Thank you. I was having to hurry and get that done, I had to go somewhere. I didn't wanna wait cause I wanted to do it as early as possible. ^__^ Should I edit my rp?
Edhal Huan Go here to see my species. :3