Author Topic:  (Read 85362 times)

FinalJump

« Reply #290 on: May 13, 2011, 08:57:11 pm »
<3

Okay, news. No rp thread will be made, as we're encouraging rping ingame. We're using Voodoo's map, due to plot reasons.

RP days are Saturday and Sunday. The times aren't specific, but I trust we all know that mostly evenings/afternoon is the peak time for everyone's activity.

I'm going to hold a group-rp with myself present Saturday [May 14th], hopefully at 4pm my time [which is GMT -6, or USA CST]. Let's ponder ideas for the rp between now and then--how our chars will feel, or behave, as they're in Voodoo's lands! Or for me, who I should use LOLOL. I can't rp both Vahn and Lat at the same time.

For older members, my guess is they'll be reminiscing over their old times in Voodoo, and how far they've walked since those days. For new members, they'll probably just be keen on having fun. x3

EDIT: We're using Memorial Cave for the rp. 8D They have NOT found Naju Grasslands.

Offline Nyla

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Christian prejudiced.
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: May 13, 2011, 09:18:57 pm »
I MISSED A FIGHT? NUUU. D8

Oh well. At least I get soda. *Sits on Feejee and drinks her soda* <3

I didn't really want to make this my signature, but... this thing is scarily accurate.

Headcrabmelon

« Reply #292 on: May 14, 2011, 01:07:26 am »
I missed it too and I was apparently in it LAWL

Oh well >/ *mutters words of annoyance*

FinalJump

« Reply #293 on: May 14, 2011, 05:54:15 am »
It's okay Kelsie, just chill <3

-flails arms and steals the soda back, and shoves Nyla off- My lap is reserved >U

LOL

Offline Ahidi01

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • "Our fate is not our own."
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: May 14, 2011, 06:31:11 am »
Hehe...this rp is gonna be good.

Headcrabmelon

« Reply #295 on: May 14, 2011, 02:12:08 pm »
LOL reserved for who FJ? >3

and I shall be on sometime after 2 my time, I'm too lazy to do conversions but I'll be on time ;3 *cough* I hope *cough*

FinalJump

« Reply #296 on: May 14, 2011, 05:35:58 pm »
Reserved for Bleedee. >3

and kk LOL

Offline Kieva

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
  • I am a Christian and artist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: May 14, 2011, 05:38:11 pm »
Just to let you all know, I'm ingame at the moment. I may have to log off to eat. But I'll be back and on for a couple hours.

--Edit-- I may disconnect a little, but I'll be back on unless I have to go eat. Which may not be for another hour or so. I have almost no clue.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2011, 05:41:35 pm by Kieva »
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." ~John 3:16

Offline Nyla

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Christian prejudiced.
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: May 14, 2011, 07:57:14 pm »
I'll be sitting around in Memorial Tomb, semi-AFK for a bit. I'll check back every now and then, so just give me a verbal prod if I'm missing something. XD

I didn't really want to make this my signature, but... this thing is scarily accurate.

Offline Kieva

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
  • I am a Christian and artist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: May 14, 2011, 08:22:59 pm »
Due to the new patch update, I can no longer go into any custom made maps until they are re-exported. To read more about the patch, please go here. Maps that were exported before the patch update need to be re-exported. I'm pretty sure it's the same with presets as well.
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." ~John 3:16