Poll

Why cant we have wings? wings make me happy so we can fly WEE!!

Wings
No wings
I dont know

Author Topic: Wings-the only thing i ask for  (Read 25714 times)

Offline shusuke

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 37
    • View Profile
Re: Wings-the only thing i ask for
« Reply #70 on: March 21, 2011, 07:54:43 pm »
Never liked IT wings and never liked flying.

Totally not the right person in regards to this sort of subject.

If Kovu said "no wings" then we should just accept that. I don't think even decoration wings should be put in. Beggint won't do much to shift that opinion, as there will always be people who respect Kovu's decision or who were the kind to care less about wings.

Just play a game that can fly if you want wings to satiate the need. Just because people want it doesn't mean the game needs it. It just means they want it. :/

Personally I don't see the point in wings, really. If it's said that there's "no wings" then that's just about it, I feel.

You can bring a horse to water but you can't make it drink, nor can you come to compromise a prize fish to bite your hook.

Wings were just about IT's thing. I think we should spend our concerns and time thinking about coming up with an "FH thing" that is just as great as IT's wings, but are unique and original for the game. :/

Tyki Mikk

« Reply #71 on: March 22, 2011, 08:37:29 pm »
^ +1 Karma for you. I think you just summed up my jumbled thoughts on the matter.

wolfgirl56

« Reply #72 on: March 23, 2011, 01:33:37 am »
Wings would probably be cool. We could fly around in the air.

Offline Kayo

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • Wolf in sheeps clothing is more than a warning
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: April 04, 2011, 07:14:29 pm »
for wings: wings would make a character looks kinda cool i say
                rps would be amazing.

against wings: probally take ages to make
                       we would loose the rialism of the game

just my opinion :)

kayo~

Offline Gargantor

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • WQ/FH/AK fan... RAWR
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: April 05, 2011, 09:23:40 am »
I still say: lets respect Kovus decision....
He made the game, he decides what to put in, and what not.
and IF there would be wings.. i can already see godmodding and etc. expand tenfold!
There would be "god chars" and angels vs devils fights.... ppl with wings would want everyone else to accept that they are more powerful (as they have wings), thus making RPs kinda weird...
Plus im more of the realistic RP type... And i see more and more ppl making realistic groups, prides and packs... I rarely see anyone ingame cry for wings...

Tyki Mikk

« Reply #75 on: April 05, 2011, 08:38:53 pm »
^I totally agree. I can see some major godmodders jumping for joy because they'd have another reason to be jerks. I already hate godmodders as it is. If I see the slightest godmodding, your a** is blocked. -_-

But since I refuse to go outside my private maps, this problem is avoided entirely.

Offline Jinchuuriki

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 14
  • Im an Indestructible Master of War
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: April 07, 2011, 07:54:40 pm »
No wings >.>

For these reasons:

~Kovu doesnt want wings
~Less realistic, and i though FH was supposed to be realistic to an extent
~They do nothing but make your character go up and down.... You want to see whats up in the sky, use Spycam (f3)
~Character looks bad? oh well things happen.... like someone said before, just make a preset with the wing markings or make a new character
~You still go the same speed, so they are useless
~many may think they are cool at first, but after a while you see more and more there is no need for them. (I actually had wings when they first came out in IT, used them for a day, got old, and got rid of 'em)

Just my opinion...

Offline kyrotonia

• Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: April 07, 2011, 11:35:34 pm »
Who cares if there's godmodders?  BLOCK them.  thats my only solution.  sorry,  but i don't think it will be the in the least realistic,  unless you want to make a wolfquest feralheart hybrid  :/ and i would HATE that.  as much as many other players...  i would say the same thing about the wolves,  they get old.  Flame me all you want, MOD's/admins/  who ever else feels like giving me a BITE.  BTW,  i flame back,  beware.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2011, 11:39:56 pm by hannah »

Offline Robin_Wolfieh

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Squawk?!
    • RobinCanisLupus
    • ask-stark-the-narkeen
    • View Profile
    • Imgur
« Reply #78 on: April 08, 2011, 12:23:41 am »
Wings, wings, wings...

-No. Just no. Even as a decor on your char; no (my eyes were dilated, so 'scuse my spelling).

The MODELS were supposed to be realistic (or at least the anatomy), not the game itself. You guys are lucky to even customize your char to different variations in terms of colors. It's already have been decided, so why keep bringing it up if it will still have the same response, no matter how reasonable it may seem.

Also, the forums are FLOODED with this type of idea, all with the same response of...NO. No offense, I respect your opinions and all but I like a challenge of climbing and jumping around a few areas, other than a player hovering around the map like a scavenger or hawk. Even walking around with unusable wings, there will be some that say, "I want wings too! I wanna fly!", "-but these wings don't-" and few seconds later, rants about wings and flying.

-to make this short, no wings. A saying goes, "Out of sight, out of mind."

*end*

Ayyy~

Offline spiritfang11

• Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: April 09, 2011, 02:56:19 pm »
It would be great to have wings, as long as they looked realistic, and were just right for the size of the lions. IT wings looked a little on the long side (no-offense game-makers) And maybe haveing different kids of wings like:
? Angel wings- white and puffy (although you would probably be able to change the color on wings)
? Dragon wings- Large and without feathers
? Bat wings- Like dragon wings but very puny and a little hairy (lol I think bats have hairy wings)
? Bird wings- Feathery and smaller than angel wings.
? Fun-size wings- Very small wings that aren't connected to the body and just are for decorations but can still be used to fly.
? Large wings- Huge compared to the size of the lion.
? Pheonix wings- Longs and tend to drag on the ground, have a firey looking theme.

Thos are my wing Ideas and if you use these descriptions please give some credit to me. It would be nice.

Great Idea!
?

My DA-TigersDoRoar| My Fursona-Kivuli ___________________________________________  ?