Author Topic: Frostfang Pack REALISTIC WOLF GROUP! Map and Website! REOPENED!  (Read 27426 times)

BigDawg

Re: Frostfang Pack REALISTIC WOLF GROUP WITH HUGE MAP! Now accepting!
« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2011, 03:31:49 am »
(Word in last rp sentence)

I hope I get accepted, tried tons of colors but couldn't find any that suited him expect for this.

Name:Drake
Username:BigDawg
Mate:no
Offspring:none
Parents:Father: Dire wolf (Was brought to live because of sciencetists, dead) xx Mother: Timber Wolf (dead)
Desired Rank:Subordinate
RP Sample: Drake uneasily padded into his new packs territory, he was tense since he was usually a loner and never associated with others of his own kind. When he finally saw he was closer to his destination he relaxed but still kept all his senses alert just incase something tried to sneak up on him, then suddendly something wet hit his nose and continued to do so. "What the-" but before he could finish his sentence it turned out to be rain, he let out a relieved sigh then it started to pour. "That's what I get." he said shaking his pelt then he headed toward the dens so he could wait for the storm to pass. Once he walked into the den he stook himself dry then curled up and listened to the beat of the rain. He closed his eyes then murmed "Frostfang."
« Last Edit: July 21, 2011, 05:12:45 pm by BigDawg »

Offline Apfel

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Enigma
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2011, 08:45:37 am »

Name: Autumn (Also called Ginger)
Username: Apfel
Mate: None
Offspring: None
Parents: Unknow
Desired Rank: Subordinate
RP Sample:

"He... Just left me here? That's it?"
   She looked around. The forest border next to the fields sounded empty. A cold wind blowed fast around, sign of rain coming. Autumn idea of shelter considered something more dry and covered, but the situation as clear enough: They wanted her to be wild.
    That was not bad at all. Not like she was one of the pampered pups from the city too. As a farm dog she had to work hard to defend the animals from predators, sometimes kill her own food like the other five dogs that lived with her, and also sleep outside, summer or winter. But indeed that was the very first time she was trying to stick together with the fact of living in a forest. "Looks like it is you and me now fella." Autumn thought while looking for a big old tree, as if she was talking to the whole forest. Suddenly, a loud Howl came from the heart of the region behind the trees, and that made her held her breath for a moment. In silence, her last wish before giving the first step on the forest grounds was simple: "Let's hope I never bit one of them before..."

frostfang c:!

GamerGirl

« Reply #12 on: July 21, 2011, 03:42:13 pm »
First of all - WOW, I looked on here and there's a whole ton of applicatoins -claps hands and does a happy dance-. So, here we go!

Miette - Your colors are fine, hun. You're accepted :3
Wyvern - Your colors are a bit too red, do you mind making him a little browner?
Apple - Accepted, my dear! You and Miette will recieve the map soon and be added to the member list :D
Wyvern, Thestoneofdoom, and BigDawg - Please re-read the rules for me, please, and modify your applications accordingly. Thank you!!!

And that's all :D When everyone is accepted we'll talk RP times, mmk?

Offline Tutyr

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 21, 2011, 03:44:46 pm »
@GamerGirl: Ah, I had a feeling he was a bit too red. xD Certainly, I'll have him fixed up in a jiffy.

GamerGirl

« Reply #14 on: July 21, 2011, 03:48:05 pm »
:D Thank chu!!!

Offline Tutyr

• View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 21, 2011, 03:57:38 pm »
@GamerGirl: Fixed the colours and adjusted my post according to that rule I somehow skipped... My bad. ^^'

GamerGirl

« Reply #16 on: July 21, 2011, 04:18:18 pm »
It's okay :3 Accepted! Sending you the map link.

Offline Tutyr

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 21, 2011, 04:39:30 pm »
@GamerGirl: Awesome. I shall have it downloaded some time today~

Offline DeathHowl

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 21, 2011, 04:57:32 pm »

Name:Nature
Username:DeathHowl
Mate:N/A
Offspring:N/A
Parents:?x?
Desired Rank:Subordinate
RP Sample:(frostfang)
Nature trotted sleeky through the open plain.The wind blew through her fur,making it wave like water.
She came up to a cliff.She whined as she looked over the dense drop.Nature stuck her tail between her legs and walked backwards away from the cliff.She panted and took off to the mountains.Nature arrived at a cave in the mountain.She trotted into the cave.She curled up on a rock and drifted into a deep sleep.

« Last Edit: July 21, 2011, 05:14:51 pm by kierra »

GamerGirl

« Reply #19 on: July 21, 2011, 04:59:11 pm »
Please read the rules :)