Author Topic: Arokai vs FeralHeart?  (Read 104074 times)

Offline Cycada

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • Grumpy Fluffbutt
    • View Profile
Re: Arokai vs FeralHeart?
« Reply #170 on: January 25, 2012, 10:57:13 pm »
My guess is they'll release a few examples/betas of the character creators every time they're finished (er, almost finished?) with a new species.

I think I'm going to stick with FH for a while after Aro'Kai comes out. I do really enjoy FH, especially for the cute stylized look of the characters. Aro'Kai is amazing for more realistic species. I'm really interested in their gryphon species and I'll probably start really getting into that when they release the gryphons-- And even then, I'll still play both games. Both of their concepts are equally appealing to me, but for different reasons, because both games focus on different aspects. Each one has features that aren't available to the other, and especially with Aro'Kai not even released yet I'm hardly going to go freaking out over which one is superior. :P

As for if FH will die? Probably not. If anything, the people who hang out in FH playing horses/phoenixes/owls/whatever will all move over to Aro'Kai when the owls and ungulates are released, and things like that.

Both will still have ridiculously high populations of Simbas/Scars/Kopas/Kovus, though. :P *shot*

Offline Eclipsen

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • the Peppercat
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #171 on: January 26, 2012, 04:00:44 am »
Arokai, I'm sure, will be good. However, FeralHeart caught my attention first, so it is where I shall remain. Plus, I prefer characters with expressions; cartoon-ish figures, etc. ^.^

Offline Mea_WolfenX

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • Mea_WolfenX
    • MeaWolfenX
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #172 on: January 28, 2012, 12:09:10 pm »
NO WAY!!!! If FH and ITR are still alive and up we will be on both, xD feral heart wont die
I Am Mea_WolfenX...

http://tinyurl.com/dxaw8ck <My FH Creations ... FH Preset Creations > https://feral-heart.com/smf/index.php?topic=60376.0
http://soulsoflegacy.boards.net/ < Owner Of

Offline SilverTW

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 54
  • Inactive account
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #173 on: January 28, 2012, 12:22:47 pm »
FH!fh!

This account is no longer in use, and any messages sent to here will not be read. If you need to reach me, head to https://softdiamond.net

Specialized in FeralHeart Maps,Presets,Objects,Mods,Markings,Textures and MORE.
Video Maker and more!

Offline Zaroque

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 388
    • zaroqueart
    • View Profile
    • Zaroque's dA.
« Reply #174 on: January 28, 2012, 08:45:46 pm »
NO WAY!!!! If FH and ITR are still alive and up we will be on both, xD feral heart wont die

Feralheart and Arokai are closely linked and the community are friends since Supafeesh (I believe) is a FH community member. So no worries for FH dieing.
Also SilverTW, is there anything else to say rather than 'FH!fh!' ? cx
~ Z A R O Q U E ~
jaaaeeger
Art || DoE

Dark.Sanctuary

« Reply #175 on: January 28, 2012, 09:45:04 pm »
I'll play both.

HailStorm

« Reply #176 on: January 29, 2012, 09:23:24 am »
I am loyal to FH. I dont care about the 'more characters' and animals to play as. Why? FH will get there in time.

Offline shusuke

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 37
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: January 29, 2012, 08:40:37 pm »
^ LOL. Last I heard, FH will only be feline/canine.

I like Arokai because the members can make their own markings and send them to Superfeesh so that they might be accepted into the game during the next update. :U

Offline Zaroque

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 388
    • zaroqueart
    • View Profile
    • Zaroque's dA.
« Reply #178 on: January 29, 2012, 08:43:04 pm »
Mmmm.

Arokai is more advanced than FH, but I will never stop playing this game, too many great times. :3

It would be good if they did Shusuke since the only reason I don't have my own markings that I have made in-game is because no one will be able to see them.
~ Z A R O Q U E ~
jaaaeeger
Art || DoE

Offline SilverTW

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 54
  • Inactive account
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #179 on: January 29, 2012, 08:43:16 pm »

Feralheart and Arokai are closely linked and the community are friends since Supafeesh (I believe) is a FH community member. So no worries for FH dieing.
Also SilverTW, is there anything else to say rather than 'FH!fh!' ? cx

XD Maybe

This account is no longer in use, and any messages sent to here will not be read. If you need to reach me, head to https://softdiamond.net

Specialized in FeralHeart Maps,Presets,Objects,Mods,Markings,Textures and MORE.
Video Maker and more!