Author Topic: Arokai vs FeralHeart?  (Read 104107 times)

Offline ShatteredSoul

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Arokai vs FeralHeart?
« Reply #210 on: April 13, 2012, 07:53:42 pm »
well i play FH and IW but once i start a new game thats usually the game i play most but a lot of people play FH som chances are its not going to die out to much mabey a little though who knows we will see when  arokai comes out

Offline Eeveelutions

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Oh, Bolin. You never fail to make me laugh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: April 14, 2012, 01:48:59 pm »
I think they are going to be both used at the same rate. Correct me if im wrong, but i think Arokai is going to be realistic (with accual fluffy fur) and stuff like that will be glitchy to some people. FH will be less glitchy, i guess. Also, Arokai, i heard somewhere, was going to have a story line! and some people prefer that better then randomly partying and making their own story lines. But the other half probably loves randomly hanging out.( like meh! ) None of them are going to die! There are alot of people that are so loyal to one game that they will neverplay another one. (like me w/ nintendo!) Arokai will be popular probably the first couple of months. Then people will miss there friends with laggy comps that cant download arokai! so they play both! I have alot of mixed ideas in this post, but my main idea is that both of them will be popular! and me, ill be on both games, but probably fh more often
YAY

Offline blackmailchan

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
    • CerealSoup
« Reply #212 on: April 15, 2012, 05:06:04 pm »
Versus topics are stupid.

FH isn't going to die and these threads are pointless, it'll end up locked and deleted.
I, though, will move to AK. I hate FH's graphics and community and hardly login anyways unless someone makes spec and bump mapping possible on presets as well as bloom and whatnot.
Also, double the allowed accessories at once. That way my presets will LOOK like the characters I INTENDED THEM TO BE. Kalis needs his armor, this includes one equip on each leg, each shoulder, his waist, and his head.
That totals in... 8 at once for a simple character like Kalis without his scimitar.
The limit is stupid, there is no easy way to position accessories either. It's just not worth it.
</minirant>

For one, I thought my thread would have been locked and deleted, but since it hasn't yet, for I don't know, MONTHS now- And it's a very popular thread, I think it's fine.

I don't think you should be so hateful of FH, especially when you clearly dedicate a lot of time, and even peruse it's forums. But this thread isn't about hating on people who hate FH, it's about taste-testing everyone's opinions, no matter how sour.

As for the graphics issue, there's mods for that. c:

And for the item limit, you could've made the mesh include more than one piece of his armor, and make it all one big set so everything you need could be just ONE item! More space for extra stuff! Yay!

I appreciate this thread because I like hearing different opinions, soooo that's just me. I don't know why you're so upset over so many people sharing their thoughts. :U Let's keep the hate to a min.

Offline Erty334

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Search H4XH4X0R on YouTube.
    • View Profile
    • H4XH4X0R
« Reply #213 on: April 15, 2012, 08:34:20 pm »
I don't know if I should say this, but Aro'kai actually looks pretty good, and I want to give it a try, but I won't be leaving FeralHeart anytime soon.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
H4XH4X0R

Offline Necromancy

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • How about a necromancy trick?
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: April 21, 2012, 05:05:21 pm »
I hear that Aro'Kai's no longer being worked on. Could just be a rumour, but that's what I've been told. Pretty disappointing if it's true, though. I was hoping it would flush out a lot of FH's members and diminish the crashes, etc.
Ultimately, to answer the question, I'm loyal to FeralHeart. I might check Aro'Kai out briefly, but I doubt it'll be as good as FeralHeart.

Offline .::Silver::.

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • I think I watched too much SD...
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: April 21, 2012, 10:13:26 pm »
I doubt Feral Heart would go away because some people don't want to leave one of their favorite games if it is one of their favorites.

PolarisStar

« Reply #216 on: May 23, 2012, 06:06:59 pm »
I'm gonna go try Arokai right now....................I'll keep you updated...............and FH will live forever.

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #217 on: May 23, 2012, 06:09:33 pm »
I'm gonna go try Arokai right now....................I'll keep you updated...............and FH will live forever.

Try what? Arokai isn't out yet, just a sample of the wolf creator.

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho

PolarisStar

« Reply #218 on: May 23, 2012, 06:21:12 pm »
Seems awesome..........gonna pick a wolf............. and name her Blair Moon.

Offline Raz.

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • aka Raz ingame.
    • View Profile
    • My DA page
« Reply #219 on: May 24, 2012, 02:10:50 am »
..............................you do........................that

*shot*