Author Topic: Arokai vs FeralHeart?  (Read 104056 times)

Offline Muiri

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Arokai vs FeralHeart?
« Reply #280 on: September 21, 2012, 09:35:19 am »
Hearing so much about arokai! Very excited... apparently more animals/ places to roam. Who knows FH may have a challenge hehe :)

Muiri is me!

Offline Erty334

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Search H4XH4X0R on YouTube.
    • View Profile
    • H4XH4X0R
« Reply #281 on: September 24, 2012, 07:46:41 pm »
Zaroque, I agree with you. I don't think there will be any sort of rivalry or competition between Aro'Kai and FeralHeart.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
H4XH4X0R

Offline Sparkz

• Curious Wanderer
  • ~Without Music Life Would Be A Mistake~
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: September 24, 2012, 08:50:19 pm »
I don't think FH will die out but like some other people said, I think that for the first couple of days of Arokai's release will probably be the most active. But for me, I'll play on both, there are some advantages and things I will like about both of these games because in Feral heart I realize how well Kovu has done and I look up to both of the creators. I hope that others will see that even though Arokai has 'more species' that Feral Heart will still be a good game as well.
True. I will also play both games and have fun like i normaly would. I think that even tho Arokai has more species, people are still going to play FH. So it wont "Die". I respect both games and their staffs. FH MIGHT loose some people, but that means more room for us! ;D ;) Sparkz*
~Sparkz~

Offline RedWolf995

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • The Wowolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: September 24, 2012, 09:00:29 pm »
FeralHeart is inmortal, FH will never die! URA! For  Mother Russia i play and i'll never stop! I'm unstoppable
When I play.   :D
« Last Edit: September 24, 2012, 09:02:27 pm by Alexei »

Offline shusuke

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 37
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: September 24, 2012, 09:26:11 pm »
I can't believe people are still posting here, LOL.

Unashamed

« Reply #285 on: September 25, 2012, 12:33:42 am »
Some say Arokai or however you spell it wont even come out, Theirs no "FOR SURE." Sign that Arokai is coming out, And if so I think Feral-Heart may loose some people, But maybe if FeralHeart added something new and cool (I personally LOVE Fh the way it is) It would attract more people.
? Shamed ?

Offline obipear

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: November 01, 2012, 07:45:54 am »
im not worried that feral heart is dead
feral heart is not so nice then impressive world: you cannot hunt in the game, you dont get items, you dont have any animals in the game, there some bugs what the game let end, you cannot tame animals like in impressive world

you to post it: obipear

Offline SilverTW

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 54
  • Inactive account
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #287 on: November 01, 2012, 11:39:46 am »
Thing is, Kov stopped working on FH.

This account is no longer in use, and any messages sent to here will not be read. If you need to reach me, head to https://softdiamond.net

Specialized in FeralHeart Maps,Presets,Objects,Mods,Markings,Textures and MORE.
Video Maker and more!

Offline Fallenleaf

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: November 01, 2012, 11:51:32 am »
Some say Arokai or however you spell it wont even come out, Theirs no "FOR SURE." Sign that Arokai is coming out, And if so I think Feral-Heart may loose some people, But maybe if FeralHeart added something new and cool (I personally LOVE Fh the way it is) It would attract more people.
? Shamed ?
Well, they will do it. Proof: they put the wolf editor on the run, telling that we needed a little more patience :P I actually created an account here because Fluo isn't really good for my nerves... But I'll always stay Feral at the heart. (guuvucfibovyxtx sounds like that joke I made yesterday XD)

CloudFish

« Reply #289 on: November 01, 2012, 01:30:18 pm »
Thing is, Kov stopped working on FH.

You really need to quit going around and posting that everywhere. This is at least the third time I've seen this, and I'm not sure how its being viewed, but as it goes, you're not part of the staff team here, and as far as I know, no one knows what Kov is doing, not that its been confirmed that he's no longer working on the game.

Spreading things like that will only put pressure more on keeping the game up.