Author Topic: ~*~Blue Mirage Pack~*~ (Website, Map, Semi-Realistic, Active, Open)  (Read 13044 times)

Offline gnmurphy

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • I'm just a sweet Mexican Salamander.
    • View Profile
(gah, the blue screen of death, my mortal enemy!))
« Last Edit: July 26, 2011, 11:42:36 pm by Lone-Hunter-Vive »

Offline gnmurphy

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • I'm just a sweet Mexican Salamander.
    • View Profile
*que starwars theme*
It's, it's, IT'S SIPHON'S NEW LOOK! :D

Offline Flatsoda

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 43
  • hOnK (o:
    • View Profile
Thanks ;)

BlueNote

You is lucky im nice. :3

aloutris

Rp sample:
1. As Snow silently walked on, a vast ocean finally came in to view. Her journey was finally over.
2. The rain beat hard on her soggy pelt. Snow trudged along through the soaked leaves and grass.
3. Suddenly, a bear sprang out from the leafy woods, frightening the young wolf.
History: Snow was orphaned as a cub, but thrived by watching older wolves - from a safe distance.
Mate: None
Pups: None
Picture: All that you cant see from the picture above is just black and white like the rest.

BlueNote

Rp sample:
1. As Snow silently walked on, a vast ocean finally came in to view. Her journey was finally over.
2. The rain beat hard on her soggy pelt. Snow trudged along through the soaked leaves and grass.
3. Suddenly, a bear sprang out from the leafy woods, frightening the young wolf.
History: Snow was orphaned as a cub, but thrived by watching older wolves - from a safe distance.
Mate: None
Pups: None
Picture: All that you cant see from the picture above is just black and white like the rest.
Why the numbers? Not accepted.

Offline Sidhe

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
Tamara looked at the huntress and the pup with a fond smile, her eyes crinkling a little as their game began. Even though she seemed distracted she was in fact paying attention to the entirety of the den area, ready in case there was any danger lurking nearby. Then her ears cocked to the side as a howl echoed over the mountains and trees, her head turned it that direction. She listened carefully then shrugged, this was no summons for the warriors. She turned towards Siphon and the pup looking a bit apologetic for having to break up their play, "Wasn't that the alpha calling? Perhaps you're needed for a hunt." ((see Ny's post))

<><><><><><><><><><><>

Jaeger raised his head and halted his romp through the forest as Nysara's call echoed through the trees. He had to restrain himself from moving towards the sound, he was supposed to be a warrior now, not a hunter. But he wanted to hunt, wanted to howl to the wind and race after the retreating prey.

With a sad sigh he turned and continued the patrol towards the den sites, still able to find no trace of their enemies.

((lol, it's short cause it's not supposed to be here anymore, just wanted to make a response in case we have to drop this rp and start another one in the other site.  Now I'm off to there to sign in/up.

Offline Morgra

• I don't like sand...
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 347
  • Ever been killed by a spider? I was
    • DinksterDaily
    • View Profile
Profile pic by Edolicious

People don't think the universe be like it is, but it do.

Offline Morgra

• I don't like sand...
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 347
  • Ever been killed by a spider? I was
    • DinksterDaily
    • View Profile
His picture didn't show up (sorry for double posting):

Profile pic by Edolicious

People don't think the universe be like it is, but it do.