Author Topic: Character Presets  (Read 1060 times)

Jynx24

Character Presets
« on: July 21, 2011, 11:55:22 pm »
I was wondering if it was possible to make a character in the game, and then export the skin into an editing software ,such as photoshop or gimp, so you can add little details that the game does not have. I am trying to add extra markings as well as a few scars. Also when i'm coloring one in gimp I can't get the shading right. please help!

Offline Benjaminx3

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • Survive
    • View Profile
    • deviantART
Re: Character Presets
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2011, 12:08:13 am »
I'm not entirely sure how presets work. It's too confusing, plus not everyone would be able to see it so it'd be more trouble than not for me. but, you can try looking here!: http://feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&board=85.0
That's the Member Made Tutorials board. Search up preset tutorials or something c:
Good luck!

JazzForLife

« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2011, 12:13:47 am »
As Benjamin said, try looking at some tutorials. Those really help. They can take you through step by step if you're not getting how to do it.

There are also some really good tutorials on youtube. I would try looking some up.

Jynx24

« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2011, 12:27:01 am »
k danka. sorry i was trying to post some screenshots and I was trying to finish typing my problem when *BAM* I got logged out. Well thanx! Im glad it wasn't too hard to understand!

JazzForLife

« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2011, 01:07:50 am »
No problem! I hope you can find a tutorial that can help you.

By the way, I love your avatar. ^^