Author Topic: FeralHeart for IPod touch?  (Read 3956 times)

Offline wolfhorse26

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Swift....Silent....Deadly
    • View Profile
FeralHeart for IPod touch?
« on: July 24, 2011, 02:27:33 am »
I have an IPod touch and I think that it would be awesome if Kovu made an IPod FH app, LOL If this is in the wrong place I am sorry!!

CaliTues

Re: FeralHeart for IPod touch?
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2011, 01:54:06 pm »
You're in the right place, but I don't think this would be a good idea xD I mean. Think about how much power Feral Heart sucks from your laptop or desktop. Not to mention the amount of time that App would take to create. If Kovu ever did anything with the Apple store, (And I highly doubt he would) it'd have to be small scale, like say the character creator. So why the idea's a good one and would bring us some entertainment. I don't see it ever taking off C:

Offline TheWolfAddict

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • Okami Amaterasu?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2011, 06:27:04 pm »
That'd take too much money. FH would also be a nice app for the DSi/3DS, though that'd take up most of his money. That stuff isn't free, you know. e.e The screen is also too small, and it'd be annoying to make your char move. I wouldn't mind since I don't have one, but.... whatever Kovu wants to do.
You are too beautiful.<3

Offline Frostpaw860

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • Professional Dork
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr Blog
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2011, 01:17:30 am »
That'd take too much money. FH would also be a nice app for the DSi/3DS, though that'd take up most of his money. That stuff isn't free, you know. e.e The screen is also too small, and it'd be annoying to make your char move. I wouldn't mind since I don't have one, but.... whatever Kovu wants to do.

Shes right, imagine the time AND money being put into that. I'm guessing Kovu is already busy enough. But its understandable that you just had and opinion, I respect that. This would be mostly up to Kovu to decide.

.|.For The Team.|.
.::Only active on the Forums::.

Offline tolika

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2011, 02:51:27 am »
Also, keep in mind that he is already making a Facebook game, o-o

Offline Frostpaw860

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • Professional Dork
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr Blog
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2011, 03:21:00 am »
Oh right that too. Hes a busy fella. x3

.|.For The Team.|.
.::Only active on the Forums::.

Offline Emerelda

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
    • My art on deviant art
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2011, 08:08:38 pm »
that would be really cool but i must agree with everyone else

to see more of my art go to http://emerald-glaceon.deviantart.com/

Rukata

« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2011, 01:10:23 am »
FeralHeart takes less energy for a computer to run than ITunes - so, I don't think that's really even a real problem with this idea. Or maybe I' underestimating the amount of people playing FH with slower computers. xD

Even if it was done, considering the amount of money and time it would take, The IPod Touch has a screen that's much too small if you're thinking of actually putting the entire game into an app.. think about it, without keys to move your character, there would even need to be a new interface specifically for it that allows you to move while touching the screen. It wouldn't be even worth it with the amount of annoyance having to play it on such a tiny screen would cause.

However, if it was created for the IPad, which has a much bigger screen, it'd be possible to play it. If you want to fool around with Apple, of course. Which you normally don't. :|

Offline wolfhorse26

• Forum Newcomer
  • Swift....Silent....Deadly
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2011, 06:18:07 am »
ok guys, I get it 3: Sorry, if you didn't agree..... I never said "Make one" Just how cool it would be if one was made.... :D

Offline midnightfang

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2013, 03:04:39 pm »
although a 360/PS#/ect would be a nice idea, but money will aways be in the way. but great idea you had and I agree too.
Never back down from a fight, and never go down without a fight.