Author Topic: fading stripe,simple stripe, fading stripe. HELP!  (Read 1394 times)

eeveestan

fading stripe,simple stripe, fading stripe. HELP!
« on: July 24, 2011, 07:03:24 pm »
hello i need help with some thing when i made a char and my marking where black i put a simple stripe on his head and a fading stripes marking on his body and tail two markings will NOT show only the tail marking does with those same with the fading spots!

eeveestan

Re: fading stripe,simple stripe, fading stripe. HELP!
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2011, 07:04:03 pm »
i cant post ics sorry everyone who needs a pic here :(

Offline wolffox

• COOL MOM
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 188
  • icon by T0XIIIC, sig by Bawfle <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2011, 12:44:27 am »
Sounds like it's a problem with the image files. Try uninstalling the game, deleting the FeralHeart folder completely, and then re-downloading and re-installing. That should fix it. Hope this helps!

eeveestan

« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2011, 03:48:16 am »
i hope that works :D XD edit: i love edit XDD through i made this really cool map also and i think ill lose it noooo W dont die! lol yep that maps named W im soo emberised  of it
« Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 03:50:36 am by starslove »

Offline wolffox

• COOL MOM
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 188
  • icon by T0XIIIC, sig by Bawfle <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2011, 04:09:15 am »
Lol, that map will be in the media folder. You can copy/paste the media and exports folder onto your desktop if you have downloaded/created maps. After reinstalling simply replace (or merge) the folders back into the main FeralHeart folder and your maps will still be there. Good luck!

Offline meowool

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2011, 12:34:08 pm »
that's what's happening with me, but i ahve another problem so i'm waiting on replya for that.

Offline Ruby1234

• Mean Tutorial Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 297
  • aka Phloxenfree.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2011, 02:50:18 pm »
Lol, that map will be in the media folder. You can copy/paste the media and exports folder onto your desktop if you have downloaded/created maps. After reinstalling simply replace (or merge) the folders back into the main FeralHeart folder and your maps will still be there. Good luck!

Why would you copy the media folder, if your re-installing because of broken images? The media folder contains the images, so if you replace the new one, it'd have no effect. What you wanna do is go to the terrains folder located in:
C:\FeralHeart\media\terrains
And copy any files associated with the map(s) to your desktop or a folder outside the FeralHeart one. Then, if used custom objects or a custom sky, go to:
C:\FeralHeart\media\objects
and
C:\FeralHeart\media\sky
And get any files associated with the map(s) there.
Then copy your exports folder to your desktop. Now, go back into the FeralHeart folder, and use the uninstaller called

unins000
To uninstall FeralHeart. Then delete the FeralHeart folder. Finally, go to your downloads and install FeralHeart once more.

Hope that helps. ;)