Author Topic: [1.09] Apocalypse City (Complete) Haunted w/ creepiness 8D ~FIXED~  (Read 24968 times)

Offline Foreverwolf98

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Foreverwolf98 In Game!
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART-BurritoCreeper
Re: [1.09] Apocalypse City (Complete) Haunted w/ creepiness 8D ~FIXED~
« Reply #110 on: August 09, 2011, 02:09:05 am »
I'm really inspired to do something like this, but a question, when i export my maps some objects don't show, how can i fix this..?
My icon is made and drawn by myself, I have no interest in stealing anything from anyone.
Hello, when I first joined I wasn't such an outgoing person, but now I am. So feel free to talk if you ever see me on FeralHeart, I'd love to chat with someone to pass the time away.
Thank You~

Offline Goldchocobo

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 67
    • Aquachocobo
    • GoldchocoboFH
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: August 09, 2011, 02:52:37 am »
I'm really inspired to do something like this, but a question, when i export my maps some objects don't show, how can i fix this..?
are you saveing the objects under 'MyObjects'? if not- then that's the problem. I had the same thing, then someone suggested to me that I should save any custom object into 'MyObjects' and I haven't really had a problem since...

Offline Foreverwolf98

• Experienced Traveler
  • Foreverwolf98 In Game!
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART-BurritoCreeper
« Reply #112 on: August 09, 2011, 03:04:15 am »
are you saveing the objects under 'MyObjects'? if not- then that's the problem. I had the same thing, then someone suggested to me that I should save any custom object into 'MyObjects' and I haven't really had a problem since...
So when i hit export i put the 'MyObjects' along with the other things? (under exports)
My icon is made and drawn by myself, I have no interest in stealing anything from anyone.
Hello, when I first joined I wasn't such an outgoing person, but now I am. So feel free to talk if you ever see me on FeralHeart, I'd love to chat with someone to pass the time away.
Thank You~

Offline lemonpopsical

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: August 09, 2011, 10:40:34 am »
I love this map, especially the Thing. Adds a brilliant element to a brilliant map!  :D

Offline SwampDog

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: August 09, 2011, 10:51:46 pm »
i know raiven but someone who WASN'T the monster said they were giving me a chance to dodge by moving and had some stupid idea that if they touched u first, they could kill u. and when i tactfully tried to ignore him, he told everyone to ignore me cuz my charry was dead and it was rly mean and it made me feel left out becuase EVERYONE was ignoring me :'(. then they said that just becuase they have a cool bio that when they touch u, they crack ur skull open and u dir. its godmodding and powerplaying. atleast skinless tags u then when u fight him u can dodge or be hit. FH isn't like IT, its more literate. if u care abou the future of ur map, erin, i suggest u tell cyberus to leave ur map.

ALRIGHT PEOPLE......so I see a godmodding problem for the fail here. Even if you worked very hard on your bio and developing your character, no amount of literature excuses RUDENESS, or BULLYING, or GODMODDING.
 If someone says they are not roleplaying, they are NOT ROLEPLAYING. (I dealt with this in a map earlier). If someone tells you to ignore someone, this is shunning, and is a form of bullying. Please don't ignore anyone unless they're being offensive to you. If THAT happens, please let them know they're offending you and that you will ignore them.
  This map is to have fun and roleplay with friends, in fear of a common "bad guy". Please remember this.
   I would really prefer that Skinless is the only one hunting when the monster is on, even though I often let other people hunt with me. It's because of the excact reason I'm quoting above.

So please: If SwampDog is not on, and you want to be the monster, please let people know that your'e being the monster. If someone else wants to be the monster, please work it out with a humble attitude so that only one is on at a time.

If you ARE  the monster, please name yourself "Skinless" or something relative to it--or maybe another post-apocalyptic creature--and make your character resemble a monster. (skeleton markings for canines/ red eyes and hellion markings or something for felines.)

Thank you so much for reading these and being friendly and cooperative to everyone on the map!
:D

Beware of Thunder, my Dancing Utahraptor

Offline Celeyan

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 50
  • ?? f?????? ?????'? ??f?? ??
    • View Profile

Offline copper4me

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 21
  • I don't play that much anymore but I'm here, hello
    • copper4me
    • achievementcast
    • copper4me
    • copper4me18
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #116 on: August 09, 2011, 11:17:26 pm »
Well said Erin ^^

Zodiac

« Reply #117 on: August 09, 2011, 11:24:48 pm »
This Cyberus person sounds real bad. :c

i know raiven but someone who WASN'T the monster said they were giving me a chance to dodge by moving and had some stupid idea that if they touched u first, they could kill u. and when i tactfully tried to ignore him, he told everyone to ignore me cuz my charry was dead and it was rly mean and it made me feel left out becuase EVERYONE was ignoring me :'(. then they said that just becuase they have a cool bio that when they touch u, they crack ur skull open and u dir. its godmodding and powerplaying. atleast skinless tags u then when u fight him u can dodge or be hit. FH isn't like IT, its more literate. if u care abou the future of ur map, erin, i suggest u tell cyberus to leave ur map.

ALRIGHT PEOPLE......so I see a godmodding problem for the fail here. Even if you worked very hard on your bio and developing your character, no amount of literature excuses RUDENESS, or BULLYING, or GODMODDING.
 If someone says they are not roleplaying, they are NOT ROLEPLAYING. (I dealt with this in a map earlier). If someone tells you to ignore someone, this is shunning, and is a form of bullying. Please don't ignore anyone unless they're being offensive to you. If THAT happens, please let them know they're offending you and that you will ignore them.
  This map is to have fun and roleplay with friends, in fear of a common "bad guy". Please remember this.
   I would really prefer that Skinless is the only one hunting when the monster is on, even though I often let other people hunt with me. It's because of the excact reason I'm quoting above.

So please: If SwampDog is not on, and you want to be the monster, please let people know that your'e being the monster. If someone else wants to be the monster, please work it out with a humble attitude so that only one is on at a time.

If you ARE  the monster, please name yourself "Skinless" or something relative to it--or maybe another post-apocalyptic creature--and make your character resemble a monster. (skeleton markings for canines/ red eyes and hellion markings or something for felines.)

Thank you so much for reading these and being friendly and cooperative to everyone on the map!
:D

-Claps hands- Well said ;D

Offline copper4me

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 21
  • I don't play that much anymore but I'm here, hello
    • copper4me
    • achievementcast
    • copper4me
    • copper4me18
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #118 on: August 09, 2011, 11:50:34 pm »
Yep ^^

minx

« Reply #119 on: August 10, 2011, 06:44:14 am »
You know how you said turn off nametags at night?I was wondering How?