Author Topic: Pack of Whispers *Wolf RP* ((*Maps in-making*)) !Accepting!  (Read 1877 times)

Goodbye

You awake unsure of where you are. You can feel the cold winter's air on your fur and smell different herbs and wolves. You lift your head up and see a wolf with it's back turned to you. "Where am I? Who are you?" You ask. The wolf turns to you and smiles, "You're finally awake. Well, you were found passed out in our territory and our Alpha told us to bring you to my cave. We are the Pack of Whispers. I am the healer,(will be added). I shall go get our Alpha." The wolf walked out of the den and you heard it say, "The stranger is awake." The wolf walked back with another wolf next to it. "Hello. I am the Alpha of this pack. Nice to see you are finally awake. I will allow you to join my pack, if you agree."

(/ means to by the way...)
~Rules~
1. No godmodding or things like that.
2. No text talk when RPing. OOC text talk is fine.
3. When talking out of character please have ')' at the end of the sentence.
4. Realistic-ish colors only please. (Make it look like a wolf not like a colorful unicorn)
5. Normal FeralHeart rules apply. If you don't know what they are read them here : http://feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=9.0
6. Please be active.
7. When accepted add PoW to your name and the letter(s) of your rank. (ex. PoW.A)
8. Sizes are Medium - Medium/Full -> Adult Female, In the middle of Medium and Full/Full -> Adult Male.

~Ranks~
[A] Alphas [1/2] //Apply (But let my character get to know yours) - Normally there is two, one male and one female, but that's not always the case. The Alphas is the pack leader and can be either male or female. The Alphas is responsible for leading the pack on hunts, establishing the packs territory boundaries, keeping the pack safe, allowing lone wolves into the pack or kicking out disrespectful wolves. They are also responsible for keeping the pack in order and in control at all times and will make choices to see to it that the pack isn't bothered by another. The Alphas is always the first to eat and gets the biggest portions. They also recieve the best sleeping spot. They are greatly respected and are never questioned by the packmates.

Betas [1/2] //Apply - The Beta is the second highest rank in the pack, the first being Alphas. Like the Alphas, they are a pair, a male and female. They are second-in-command of the pack and take over if the Alphas die. When the Alphas are not present, it's on the Beta to see that the pack is organized and mantains control. If anything would happen while the Alphas are in absence, the Betas report to the Alpha. They are as respected as the Alphas.

[WA] Whisper Assassins [1/2] //Apply - Whispers are the lead assassins of the pack. There is normally two. They can be either male or female. They specialize in stealth and speed. They tell the Shadows what to do according to the Alpha. Often in a war against another pack, they are sent out to murder a high rank. They answer only to the Alphas and Betas. Whispers are feared yet highly respected by their packmates.

[SA] Shadow Assassins [1/4] //Apply - Shadows are the assassins of the pack. They do as the Whispers and Alphas say. They know the law of the Whispers by heart and are good at blending into the shadows and appearing next to their target in a second. They are normally sent to kill a lower rank when in war. They normally train a Secret.

[ S] Secrets [1/2] //Apply - Secrets are the assassins-to-be of the pack. They are normally within the age of 6-12 moons and very fast. They are trained by the Shadows. They will learn the law of the Whispers in time. When they are 12 moons old and prove they know it in a test, they will become a Shadow. They have the same respect as young wolves.

[E] Elders [1/3] //Apply - Not neccessarily the oldest, but normally they are. In some cases it may be a wolf that has been through so much that it cannot help the pack out anymore. They sometimes share stories with pups and provide advice for the Alphas. They are highly respected by the pack.

[R] Rifts [1/2] //Apply - Rifts are the protectors of the Alpha and Betas. They are respected by every pack member, including the Alphas, for their fearlessness. They will protect the Alphas and Betas from danger no matter what.

[H] Healer [1/2] //Apply - Healers are the wolves who are great with herbs. They make sure that every sick wolf is attended to and is given medicine. They are highly respected by the pack.

[G] Guardians [1/4] //Apply - Unlike the Rifts,  Guardians are the protectors of the whole pack. If the pack is in danger, the Guardians will fight for the pack's safety. They are normally the strongest wolves of the pack. They are somewhat respected.

[Sc] Scout [1/4] //Apply - Scouts, as the names states, scout the territory. They look out for any dangerous activity and if they see anything, they tell a higher rank. They are somewhat respected.

[Hu] Hunter [1/4] //Apply - Hunters hunt for food for the pack. They normally take one Ordinary with them each hunt. They are somewhat respected.

[Or] Ordinary [1/5] //Apply - The ordinary wolves of the pack. They didn't train to become a scout, hunter, or guardian.

[YW] Young Wolves [1/3] //Apply - They are simply the apprentices training to be a Guardian, Hunter, or Scout. They begin training when they are 6 moons old. They're training ends when they reach 12-15 moons and they complete a test in the Desert of Souls.

[P] Pups [1/3] //Apply - They are the youngest of the pack. They normally range from 0-6 moons. When they reach 6 moons, they either train or become a ordinary. They are taught skills by the Omegas.

[ O] Omegas [1/2] //Apply - There is normally two Omegas in the pack. Like the Alpha, male and female. They are the exact opposite of the Alphas and have no authority over the pack except to watch the pups and have no rights. The Omegas do not participate in the pack hunts. They remain at the caves acting as pup sitters. The Omegas' teach the pups skills. They are the last allowed to feed and risk starvation when there is poor or little hunting available.

Other ranks:
[L] Loner [1/5] //Apply -
The wolves that refused to join are this.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2011, 04:28:14 am by Moon »

Goodbye

Re: Pack of Whispers *Wolf RP* ((*Maps in-making*)) !Accepting!
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2011, 04:26:49 am »
Map Link:

Map Pics:

Joining Form:

Name:
Forum User/In-game:
Picture/Description:
Age (in moons):
Personality: 
Past:
RP Sample:
Other:

Goodbye

« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2011, 04:27:33 am »
Members:
Name:Taela
Forum User/In-game: Moon/Flee
Picture/Description: An Arctic wolf -pic to be added-
Age (in moons): 21 moons
Personality: Unpredictable, Loyal, Protective, Smart,
Past: She was abused as a pup by her adoptive parents. They made her do everything they didn't want to do. Because of that, she doesn't do what she is told to do. She became a Beta when she was very young, only 10 moons. It's very rare for a wolf who's parents died to become something like that, but she did it. When the Old Alpha died, she became it.
RP Sample: Taela's white fur blended into the falling snow. She walked about waiting for any sound within the forest. In the close distance, she heard a twig break. 'Finally.' she thought. She ran after the noise being as quiet as possible. 'A new hunting ground? In the middle of winter? That's good since we need food...' She thought. She decided to go back to the caves due to the worsening weather.
Other: Theme Song: Sixx A.M. - Goodbye My Friends

Offline ILoveYou

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • \_Into_Mevira_/
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2011, 12:49:59 am »
Name:Stella
Forum User/In-game: Zoeyy or Lyric/ILoveYou or ILikeYou  I have two :D
Picture/Description:  (will be edited c:)
Age (in moons): 19
Personality:  he has trust issues and can kill anybody in a few minutes.
Past: Stella was always by herself away from her family and pack and stella was always quiet strong and smart nobody knew why she just was. June 16th  10 moons ago her parents died and for that she swore she would avenge there dead,they died by being killed by pack wolves.
RP Sample: *The young she wolf smirked as she got into a crouch looking at her hopefully lunch she slowly crawled tword it the wind chilling her to the bone,as soon as she got close enough to the buck she stepped on a branch craking it and making a noise that the buck heard stella growled chasing it own for she hasnt eaten in a few days*
Other:Voice
Lion King - Love will find a way

Personality:    

The Lion King 2 - My Lullaby (English)

Siggy by RowdyRocks909

Offline ShadowWolf10198

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2011, 03:18:36 am »
Name: Emma or ShadowWolf10198
Forum User/In-game: Lunna
Picture/Description: I can send u one through [email protected]
Age (in moons):18
Personality: Serious, can kill others quickly, anger issues
Past: Lunna was always praised as a pup for her strenth and wisdom. She was left alone in the den while the others were outside. Smoke clogged everything she ran and was the only survivor
RP Sample: The young she wolf had two choices fight or flee. This wolf was huge no doubt he us their alpha... But if she flees they will take her kill. She snarled pressing herself liw to the ground in a defensive position. The large wolf lunged snapping downwards at Lunna who quickly jumped up and hit him in his stomach, then landed on top of him and clamped her teeth in his neck. She let go kicked dust on the severely injured wolf grabbed her prey and left.
Other:
--You may know me as Lunna, Larka, Jet, Blaise, or Alan