Author Topic: At The Edge of The Earth.:Love.:Lone-Wolf.:Rp Activity check! Not accepting :(  (Read 182123 times)

Fath

Re: At The Edge of The Earth.:Love.:Lone-Wolf.:Rp Accepting!
« Reply #70 on: August 01, 2011, 08:27:53 pm »
I want to join >8D

Im so happy i found a active RP that Im actually interested in! =O

MEH JOINING FORUM >=D

Name: Nynth
 Personality:Random, caring, spunky, the most un-demon like demon you can find XD
Pic/description:

Dats me =D BTW those marks on her left front wrist (total fail >.<) constantly move, change, disappear, and re-appear
Crush:None .... yet... Cx
Mate: no crush, no mate
Other: ... hai =3
BTW shes not exactly a demon, shes a dragonkin. IF you want to know what a dragonkin is ASK HER >=D

I eagerly await a reply ^^

Offline jesija

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 49
  • No, seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: August 01, 2011, 10:50:58 pm »
Haru
He feels himself land on a lump of fur near the bottom of the crumbling mountain. Haru clamps his eyes shut and whimpers audibly, but he still hears a wolf's concerned voice ask him if he is okay just as the earthquake subsides, the strangers voice becoming more easier to hear. Haru nods, but is still shaken from fear and shock, and has a few deep cuts and bruises, but overall he is fine. Suddenly the stranger falls unconscious, and frantically Haru rushes to the black and white wolf's head, and gently nudges his cheek with a stubby paw.
Fusion
She groans as she hauls herself out of the trash that has piled on top of her. Fusion has many large bruises that are oozing blood, a nasty scar across her cheek, and a cold metal taste in her mouth, an irritating ring of pain in her ears. "Haru!?" She immediately exclaims. Ignoring her wounds, she trots around to find him, only to come across the blond wolf from earlier, (Phoenix) and Fusion quickly comes to her aid. "Oh my... are you alright?!"
« Last Edit: August 01, 2011, 11:54:04 pm by Nicole »
Siggie is not mine O_O
But the avvie is. So please dun steal it ;~;

Offline Ryoko

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 33
  • ?As wild and as reckless as thunder over the land?
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: August 02, 2011, 12:41:59 am »
(Accepted Nynth :D Will reply in a second o.o)

Phoenix

Her eyes flutter open, a sharp pain coursing through her body. "I'm fine." She lied struggling to get to her paws. Her side had some sharp human objects sticking out. Gently she pulls one out. Letting out a yelp of pain. Blood followed soon after she removed one of the 3 sharp objects. She had a clean cut X shaped cut on her chest, that would clearly leave a scar. "That's just great." She growled to herself. She glances around and spots the male with the fluffy white and black coat. A smaller wolf nudging him. "Hey uh, is that..?" She gets up and weakly trots over to the two. "Hey.." She nudged the older male with her nose gently "Its Phoenix, open your eyes." She spoke to the pup "Your sister is over there." She nodded her head in his sister's direction. "She's ok, even though she has wounds."
« Last Edit: August 02, 2011, 12:56:19 am by .:Phoenix:. »

Offline jesija

• Finest Floof
  • No, seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: August 02, 2011, 01:17:56 am »
Fusion
Fusion shook her head, some blood dripping off her cheek, "You don't look fine..." She said as Phoenix walked over to some other wolves, one with a black and white coat and another with a familiar black and brown pelt. "Haru!" Fusion howls joyfully with a little bit of relief. She hurriedly pads over as Phoenix did, smiling.
Haru
Haru listens to the wolf whose name was Phoenix and nodded. "Th-Thank yo-" He was interrupted by a loud howling of his name, and quickly looked over to see a blur of black and blue hurtling toward him. Fusion embraced him in a sort of wolf version of a hug, wrapping her neck around his and dragging her tongue across a filthy ear. "I was so worried about you! Are you okay, are you hurt?!" Her words spilled out in a motherly tone while she looked him over to check for any wounds. "I-I'm fine, but you're..." He trailed off, examining the slash on his sisters cheek before his ear twitched, remembering something, "B-but this wolf, he broke my fall and now he's... Is he gonna be ok?" Haru quickly turned from his sister to Phoenix, "Is he?!" "Yeah, you know him don't you?"
Siggie is not mine O_O

Offline jesija

• Finest Floof
  • No, seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: August 02, 2011, 01:19:39 am »
((Phoenix officially has the Tsume Scar now, forgot to mention that XD))
Siggie is not mine O_O

Offline Ryoko

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: August 02, 2011, 01:35:20 am »
(lol thats where I got that from :P gotta love Tsume lol)

Offline jesija

• Finest Floof
  • No, seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: August 02, 2011, 01:49:42 am »
((He's mah second fave  from Toboe : DDDD))
Siggie is not mine O_O

Offline Ryoko

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: August 02, 2011, 02:40:46 am »
((lol))

Phoenix

She sighs "Yeah he's breathing, he'll make it." She hoped at least. Her mind trailed off thinking Why do I trust him this much? I mean I don't even know his name... She gave him a sad look and answered "I don't know him, I just met him." Her paws drag her along, leaving a trail of blood behind her. Her paws hurt from the sliding but she pushed herself on. "Why must I be so stupid?" She growled. Walking away from the scene that had happened. Her paws stopped she growled, her paws disagreed with her mind. They wanted to go back and see if he was ok, she did but she knew he would be better off then she was. The two objects still stabbed her skin, her blonde fur now a deep red color.

Offline jesija

• Finest Floof
  • No, seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: August 02, 2011, 03:07:00 am »
Fusion
Fusion watched with a flicker of concern in her eyes as Phoenix limped off but stopped short. "Stay here." She firmly commanded Haru, and he obediently sat down next to the black and white wolf. "Hey, stop that! You shouldn't be moving, your too injured." She looked at the two objects protruding from her pelt and grimaced. "Let me help you." Fusion said, lowering her head so she could gently pull one of the objects out, wondering if the wolf would let her, after all this one didn't seem all too trusting.
Haru
"C'mon, mister, you gotta wake up!" He pleaded, pushing the unconscious wolf softly on his back with his paws. His effort to wake him up was to no avail, so he gave up and collapsed wearily on the filthy ground in a small lump of fur. Haru sighed, the weight of sleep heavy on his eyes, but he willed himself to stay awake, half open eyes fixated on the strangers face. Watching for a sign of waking.
Siggie is not mine O_O

Offline Ryoko

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: August 02, 2011, 03:10:47 am »
Phoenix

She rolled her eyes and looked back at the female "Thanks  for the concern. But I cna handle m-" She took a step forward and yelped, putting too much pressure on her chest. She obiediantly sat down so the she-wolf would help. "Whats your name?" She asked nicely.