Author Topic: At The Edge of The Earth.:Love.:Lone-Wolf.:Rp Activity check! Not accepting :(  (Read 212670 times)

Offline Ryoko

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 33
  • ?As wild and as reckless as thunder over the land?
    • View Profile
Re: At The Edge of The Earth.:Love.:Lone-Wolf.:Rp Accepting!
« Reply #90 on: August 02, 2011, 04:51:08 am »
Phoenix

"I'm Phoenix." She lowers her head and looks around. A nice grassy place would be nice. "I would love to join you but I don't want to be any trouble to any of you."

Fath

« Reply #91 on: August 02, 2011, 05:10:03 am »
((I join now, muwhahahhaha >=D))

Nynth~

Slowly she opens her eyes, blinking the dust and dirt out of them. The world has stopped shaking "finally" Nynth muttered as she got up and peered out of her hiding place. It was a old shrimp creature den. Why did she call humans shrimp creatures? For they reminded her of shrimp outta there shells Cx. They are so.... pink.... oh how she despises pink.

Ears still ringing she checked herself of wounds. Then quickly her ears perk to a nearby howl. "Hey! that may be by some of those wolves I heard from earlier!" Her tail starts wagging fiercely thinking of other wolves, Because, she really hates being alone. She starts of in that direction at a fast pace, along the way she finds a dead hare that got killed by a fridge falling down the hill.

((XDDD lol thats a sad way to die right der. Nynth has a interesting prospective on stuff right? C=))

Offline Ryoko

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 33
  • ?As wild and as reckless as thunder over the land?
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: August 02, 2011, 05:17:49 am »
(Poor deer :( IT BETTER NOT OF ATE MY SAMMICH IN THERE BEFORE IT DIED!)

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 58
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: August 02, 2011, 05:25:27 am »
( LOL phoenix, and stolas sounds like slade from teen titans and ayame sounds like aelita from code lyoko XD) Stolas watched the young pup and aloud a small laugh to escape his maw. "if anything you need to eat those, the taste goes away soon after you get it down" he said and looked up the the others. "We will head soon ok" ayame said.
I am not who I was when I last left here, from the years '11 through '13. I sincerely apologize for how rude and disrespectful I had been, and hope whoever I have wronged before can forgive my previous bad behavior.

Fath

« Reply #94 on: August 02, 2011, 05:37:19 am »
((XD lawl, but its a hare, not a deer, NO WAIT, I GOT IT! ITS A JACKALOPE! 8'D))

Nynth~

She comes at a full trot to where she heard the other wolves, but stops dead in her tracks (now read closely, dis is important >=O) She can see many wisps of color, each a the send of a individual wolf. But around all there wisps is a crimson red. The sent of Blood (yes, you read right. She has heightened sense of smell, but, instead of "smelling it" she, sorta well, "sees" it. She can see scents in the air. Ugh... how to explane... OH I GOT IT! remember avatar the last air bender and that weird mole sniffy thing? sorta like that =D, no i did not get it from there though xD. She can see all the colors of the rainbow, but when she sometimes gets into her "scent sight" all of the other colors sort of fade away, only showing the scents. This ability happens mostly at random, though if she concentrates enough she may be able to activate it [cool right? 8'D])

When she stopped she knocked down a hair brush into some other human junk, making some soft noise-

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 58
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: August 02, 2011, 05:40:25 am »
Ayames ears perked up and she growled sniffing the air "whos there!" she growled swishing her tail to the rythm of her heartbeat, stolas coming next to ayame, about a foot taller then her. "come out" he growled and shook out his fur again, the chain on him making a clanging sound.
I am not who I was when I last left here, from the years '11 through '13. I sincerely apologize for how rude and disrespectful I had been, and hope whoever I have wronged before can forgive my previous bad behavior.

Offline jesija

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 49
  • No, seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: August 02, 2011, 05:44:46 am »
Haru nodded at Stolas and quickly downed the disgusting the herbs. "Bleck..." He shook his head, large ears flapping around. "Ok, we'll just wait for this wolf to wake up first." Fusion said, "And I don't think you should much of a bother Phoe-" Her ear twitched at noise of to the side, and she directed her eyes in that direction alertedly.
Siggie is not mine O_O
But the avvie is. So please dun steal it ;~;

Fath

« Reply #97 on: August 02, 2011, 05:54:35 am »
Nynth~

Ears automatically perk as one of the wolves, a female it sounds like, barks out to something. Suddenly she realizes that shes barking at her, snapping her back into normal vision. Blinking a few times she comes over the small hill, the big fat jucy (flat) rabbit hanging from her jaws making to she could not speak, so, instead she wags her tail happily looking apon the little group of wolves. Instantly noticing that the blond one is hurt pretty bad, and the black and white one is not moving.

Liekos

« Reply #98 on: August 02, 2011, 07:24:48 am »
Name: Disraeli
Personality:
Always thought to be cold, sly, and just plain scary.
Disraeli is actually very jolly and friendly.
Pic/description:

(c) Raven-loon
Crush: None.. yet (;
Mate: None
Other: He is a very skilled hunter and loves run.
.:Mates:.
None
.:Crushes:.
None

Fath

« Reply #99 on: August 02, 2011, 08:15:08 am »
<3 you look cool lol, i hope you get accepted!

so far the two wolves that i think Nynth would go for is you and Daiki e u e

OMG YOUR SIGGIE IS TO CUTE =O