Author Topic: At The Edge of The Earth.:Love.:Lone-Wolf.:Rp Activity check! Not accepting :(  (Read 181639 times)

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 58
    • View Profile
Re: At The Edge of The Earth.:Love.:Lone-Wolf.:Rp Accepting!
« Reply #120 on: August 03, 2011, 12:13:18 am »
( stolas and ayame are just watching everything thats going on XD)
I am not who I was when I last left here, from the years '11 through '13. I sincerely apologize for how rude and disrespectful I had been, and hope whoever I have wronged before can forgive my previous bad behavior.

Offline jesija

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 49
  • No, seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: August 03, 2011, 12:24:34 am »
((Lol ok, so are Fusion and Haru until whoever's following us is following us XD))
Siggie is not mine O_O
But the avvie is. So please dun steal it ;~;

Liekos

« Reply #122 on: August 03, 2011, 12:52:59 am »
Disraeli,

Still feeling a bit uneasy after the earth-quake, Disraeli wondered if there were any others out there too. "There has to be," he said, sounding very sure of himself. "There has to be," he repeated himself, this time pacing in circles. Disraeli paused, trying to relax. This is no good, he thought. "What if no one survived the earth-quake besides me?" He settled down and pressed his head against his paws. "No," he blurted out. "I'm going to find others!" Disraeli raised his voice as a feeling of rebellion rose.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2011, 01:16:54 am by Jae Farkas »

Offline Ryoko

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 33
  • ?As wild and as reckless as thunder over the land?
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: August 03, 2011, 01:08:05 am »
Phoenix

Phoenix traveled farther away from the group. Occasionaly hearing same rumbles of thunder. She sighs and makes the hair cooler by taking the heat into her body. Maybe leaving was a good idea? She questioned herself. She growled as she heard a wolf yelling he'll find others. Growling, she gets up and wanders to the voice. Again coming across a male. "What are you yapping about?" She asked. She absorbed more heat in the area. Keeping the temp at a low 47. Her wounds still oozed blood, but she had gotten used to the pain.

Offline jesija

• Finest Floof
  • No, seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: August 03, 2011, 01:14:38 am »
((Fail post. Bleh, please forgive meh T.T I gtg))
Fusion turned to Ayame and Stolas and nodded, "We should get going." She stated, glancing up at the gray, cloudy sky. "We need to find shelter soon."
Haru flinched as a some thunder rumbled.
Siggie is not mine O_O

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 58
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: August 03, 2011, 01:25:26 am »
ayame growled and landed "stupid rain, i wont be able to fly in this" stolas landed beside her. "your right, we will head" he walked the other direction and glanced back, ayame following closely behind.

(fail T-T)
I am not who I was when I last left here, from the years '11 through '13. I sincerely apologize for how rude and disrespectful I had been, and hope whoever I have wronged before can forgive my previous bad behavior.

Fath

« Reply #126 on: August 03, 2011, 01:29:23 am »
((humm... im just going to say Daiki passed out again till he returns xD i will now explane his epic pass out sceen))

Nynth~

Nynth sighs softly "in a strange way, im happy that you are..." she trails off. Suddenly a winged wolf passes some ill smelling herbs over and both me and daiki wrinkle our noses. Then that and two other wolves start heading off, at a fast pace, while the last one, Phoenix i think someone called her, started the opposite way! Then, to top it off, daiki starts panting. I quickly look at him asking "Daiki! are you ok!" his breathing is labored and he struggles out "so... di-dizzy... blood lo-" then he slumps down into a pile of bloody fur. I quickly dash over to him and start licking his face trying to rouse him.

((I hope I didnt RP him to much D=))

Hearing a unknown wolf call out about not being alone and phoenix being less then polite, she also calls out "Phoenix! Daiki passed out... "her tone changes slightly, into a more soft note" And who else is out there with you?..."

((sorry for the late reply >.< making a preset lol))

Liekos

« Reply #127 on: August 03, 2011, 01:32:30 am »
Disraeli,

"Woah!" Disraeli jerked back and stumbled on his feet, not feeling so superior anymore. "You scared me," he laughed nervously, still a little bit shocked. He wasn't alone! Disraeli pulled a huge smile on his face. "Goodness, y'know I thought that I was the only one here until you came along and -" he stopped abruptly when he saw her wounds. "Are... are you alright?" Disraeli whispered.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2011, 03:02:38 am by Jae Farkas »

Offline Ryoko

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 33
  • ?As wild and as reckless as thunder over the land?
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: August 03, 2011, 01:52:43 am »
(Phoenix is  a far way away from them o.o)
Phoenix

"Sorry!" She giggled. She lowers her ears "The earthquake. I was ontop of a human junk pile when it happened.  Clumsy as I was I slid down the hill by the shaking, and was saved by someone before this huge human object almost crushed me." She said calmly. "I'm ok, I kinda got used to the pain..." She shakes her head clearing the pain from her eyes. "Do you have a name?" She asked.

Offline jesija

• Finest Floof
  • No, seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: August 03, 2011, 03:20:41 am »
Fusion and Haru followed Ayame and Stolas. Fusion spotted a rather large matress that was being propped up on one side by a dresser. It looked as if the four could probably squeeze in there to keep dry. "Hey, why don't go under there until this weather clears up?" She suggested.
Siggie is not mine O_O