Author Topic: At The Edge of The Earth.:Love.:Lone-Wolf.:Rp Activity check! Not accepting :(  (Read 180845 times)

Offline jesija

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 49
  • No, seriously?
    • View Profile
"I won't hurt you." He said, struggling. Fusion turned her sword in the sunlight, the bright blue glinting off of it and toward the wolf's face. "Oh really?" She said, noting his his aggressive state.
Siggie is not mine O_O
But the avvie is. So please dun steal it ;~;

WolfDawn

Beelzebub

Beelze eyes were narrowed into half moons, and adverted his head for the blue glint of the blade.
All the while, the searing pain was coursing hot through his veins, and slithering through every inch of his being. Beelze ground his teeth, concealing any symptoms of weakness and pain.
"So what do you plan to do, keep me here till the ground crumbles under our feet?" beelze hissed, and bared his dagger like canines.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2011, 06:06:16 am by WolfDawn »

Offline jesija

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 49
  • No, seriously?
    • View Profile
She lowered her sword, thinking, her eyes calculating. "Your hurt. We can help you, if you like, but if you don't want our help, please don't attack us..." Fusion looked at him for an answer, "Well, want our help or not?"
((Going out to dinner, be back in a bit ^^))
Siggie is not mine O_O
But the avvie is. So please dun steal it ;~;

Fath

Nynth~

"we dont want to hurt you, but why did you attack?" she said, looking at him curiously. She was not scared in the slightest, just, curious. She staired at him dead in the eyes, waiting for a response.

((FTT fail ono))

Offline Ryoko

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 33
  • ?As wild and as reckless as thunder over the land?
    • View Profile
Phoenix
"She's not lying... He really is dead." She lowered her head and ears. Feeling a bit bad for the now dead male. Phoenix trudges to a corner with soft, spongy green moss and plops down. Falkor swoops down the stairs and perches on a huge tree root that protruded the basement walls. He closed its eyes and slept. Phoenix rolls her eyes and looks over at Disraeli, she looks away quickly and curls her tail to touch the tip of her nose.

Offline wolfierawr

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
    • View Profile
I IS BACK AND I SHALL BE MORE ACTIVE Well if I remember to look on here <.<'' ANYWAYS what I miss while I was taking in knowledge of manga? o_o'' Probably so much that I'll end up dying cause thats what it looks like to me .3.? ))

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 58
    • View Profile
( stolas died XD ill add a new male soon, just need to figure out if he'll be a winged or spirit type one O_O)
I am not who I was when I last left here, from the years '11 through '13. I sincerely apologize for how rude and disrespectful I had been, and hope whoever I have wronged before can forgive my previous bad behavior.

Offline Ryoko

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 33
  • ?As wild and as reckless as thunder over the land?
    • View Profile
(lol. :P)

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 58
    • View Profile
Ayame woke up and stretched, she was still tired, but seeing it was getting darker she forced herself to wake up. using her wing to put the hood back up she trotted out of the small hole in the wall and yawned. "Man that tired me out" she said and looked around at the sleeping forms. smiling slightly she climbed up the stairs and looked at the sky, the red moon starting to appear again. "i dont know whats so bad about being full demon" she said quietly and looked around. "its to quiet" she thought to herself and jumped into the air, spreading her wings so she would gain altitude. "Way to quiet" she said, no wind was blowing.
I am not who I was when I last left here, from the years '11 through '13. I sincerely apologize for how rude and disrespectful I had been, and hope whoever I have wronged before can forgive my previous bad behavior.

Fath

((FTT, CAPTIN, SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH THE UNIVERSE, THERE HAS BEEN NO REPLY IN HOURS Cx

But i know dis RP will not die, cus, well, we all are just busy this week end Cx starting Monday we will get back to our butt kicking adventures >=D))