Author Topic: At The Edge of The Earth.:Love.:Lone-Wolf.:Rp Activity check! Not accepting :(  (Read 180791 times)

Offline Ryoko

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 33
  • ?As wild and as reckless as thunder over the land?
    • View Profile
(I am just checking who is still able to rp and active xP, If inactive for more than 3 days, your charrie will be known as dead or ended, until you explaain whhy you where inactive. When your dead/ended you cannot post a reply unless you gave me a excuse why you where inactive. Plus it'd be better t know ahead of time if your going to be inactive, like Nicole did.)

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 58
    • View Profile
( i most likely will only post a lot on weekends, for weeday's i can't get on much or for very long)
I am not who I was when I last left here, from the years '11 through '13. I sincerely apologize for how rude and disrespectful I had been, and hope whoever I have wronged before can forgive my previous bad behavior.

Offline Ryoko

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
(Understandable, School i'm guessing? -.- xD)

KaizaKan

[I've been so caught up in the real world things such as college and my 14 year old dog getting sick, I've only skimmed the Forums lately on my phone to keep message build-up at bay. But I would only be on the weekends, laptop wise, aswell. I really am sorry about the in-activity.]

Offline silverdawn

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Lol!
    • View Profile
(I'm active just waiting on posts, but at time I might not reply quickly because of dance had high shook is heavy on the hw)

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 58
    • View Profile
(Understandable, School i'm guessing? -.- xD)
yep)
I am not who I was when I last left here, from the years '11 through '13. I sincerely apologize for how rude and disrespectful I had been, and hope whoever I have wronged before can forgive my previous bad behavior.

LunaSpirit

(Im waiting for Nynth -__- )

LunaSpirit

(Could I just say that Nynth fell asleep and take her home so that I can contuine with the RP and therefore Nynth doesnt lose her charater??)

Offline jesija

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 49
  • No, seriously?
    • View Profile
((I'm active, just skimming the posts on my pod, though I don't really have time to come up with a post, when the week is over I'll be active again ^^))
Siggie is not mine O_O
But the avvie is. So please dun steal it ;~;

Offline Ryoko

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
(Yes you can Daiki, and okays)