Author Topic: At The Edge of The Earth.:Love.:Lone-Wolf.:Rp Activity check! Not accepting :(  (Read 180787 times)

Offline jesija

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 49
  • No, seriously?
    • View Profile
((Imma change up Haru's appie from the one I posted here cuz he's changed quite a lot ^^ Also, from what I can tell, if we start off the rp again in the forum, then were in the Drudian forest?))
Siggie is not mine O_O
But the avvie is. So please dun steal it ;~;

Offline silverdawn

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Lol!
    • View Profile
Love the site Im about to make an account)

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 58
    • View Profile
(lol i made an account)
I am not who I was when I last left here, from the years '11 through '13. I sincerely apologize for how rude and disrespectful I had been, and hope whoever I have wronged before can forgive my previous bad behavior.

Offline jesija

• Finest Floof
  • No, seriously?
    • View Profile
((I just posted Haru's appie XD Changes in his personality should be evident now, if they werent already :P))
Siggie is not mine O_O

-Angel-

((Imma change up Haru's appie from the one I posted here cuz he's changed quite a lot ^^ Also, from what I can tell, if we start off the rp again in the forum, then were in the Drudian forest?))
(you may rp anywhere. iv'e been rping on forums for a bit. basicly you just rp. of course theres the drama and the story keeps moving forward. but you dun have to start in a certain spot

LunaSpirit

(I made a account :D)

Offline Ryoko

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 33
  • ?As wild and as reckless as thunder over the land?
    • View Profile
Bright colors swirl in front of her eyes, soon the image was clear. "Fusion!" She snarled "Get over here!" The female swirled from a mist into a wolfess. "Yes?" She asked. "You know what I want to know! I need to know now! Ozion is poisoned too!" She growled again. Fusion just kept a blank expression across her face. "What do I need and where is it?" She glared at her. Then, Fusion expression changed to being frightened "Its in Drudian castle... you have to find an old herb to kill the poison. But beware, its a very dangerous place, just going there is like a death sentence!" With that Phoenix opened her eyes, the light of dawn flooding into the cave from the opening.

LunaSpirit

(My post got ignored : ( )

Offline xXametonaraXx

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
  • the cat keeps dragging me in and out
    • Kyochinn
    • Kyochin
    • View Profile
    • My twitter, check it!!
Name:: Darkus
Personality:: Protective, Kind hearted, Loving, Out going, Fun
Pic:;
[img]http://i982.photobucket.com/albums/ae307/FantasyWolf24/Anime/Anime%20Animals/AnimeWolf13.jpg[img]
Crush:: none... yet
Mate:: none... yet
Other:: Darkus has been killed once but he got brought back to life.   

(Hope im not to late :P)
menacing.

Offline jesija

• Finest Floof
  • No, seriously?
    • View Profile
(( D: The image isnt working for me, sorreh. Have you checked out the forum yet?))
Siggie is not mine O_O