Author Topic: The Elements! (Wolf Rp and Re-make!)[Back to business! ]  (Read 37098 times)

JackobLoveu

Wolfen turned his head, and gaze at Saluk. "Ya..but you have no one in your territory..so you can come over for some company for awhile." he smiled, as he explained, and started to walk off.

Back at the camp, Zupin was happily playing with the pups, since he loved them so much. He wondered if he would ever find a nice family one day. Then suddenly, one of the pups jumped on Zupin, making his day dream going away. He blinked a fews times and starred at them. "Oh sorry day dreaming" he explained.

Offline tanatiger2002

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 14
  • #lolwut
    • View Profile
Saluk stood and followed behind him."Just make sure that no one trys to kill me just because im a Fire Elemental." she looked to her side and watched as a squirrel skidded up a tree. -short-
???? ??? ?????

Need help? Feel Free to PM me!

JackobLoveu

Wolfen reached out of the forest with the she-wolf. Everyone starred at her and mumbles under there mouths. Zupin raised his head, and gasped, letting in a strange kn theeir territory? Why would his leader do this. Then one of the pups saw the stranger with lots of tails, and padded over to her. "Are you going to eat us?" he whined. Wolfen snorted, then straighten up."I'm sure she don't bite" he giggled,and walking towards his den.

Offline tanatiger2002

• Dedicated Supporter
  • #lolwut
    • View Profile
She smiled "No sweety,I'm just here temporarely." she tried to make Wolfens pack trust her.After she spoke she padded over to a corner with the least amount of wolves.She layed down and wraped her tails around her.She made her markings glow then go back to normal then glow agian.She sighed boredly and rolled onto her back agian and groomed her tails.
???? ??? ?????

JackobLoveu

Wolfen felt even more bad for the she-wolf of having no company. He padded over to her, making a shadow- since he was underneath the sun- "Hey uh..You can sleep in my den..If you want" he smiled, and using his head, pointing to the direction. The pup yipped, and liked the new she- wolf, and went back to her. "Ooh..You look sad.. and had no fun in your childhood.." he whined, playfully, playing with her tails,

Offline tanatiger2002

• Dedicated Supporter
  • #lolwut
    • View Profile
Saluk looked up at Wolfen, she chuckled lightly as the pup playted with her tails and she wriggled them around.Then she looked back up at Wolfen."You sure?" she murmerd as the pup played with her tails.
???? ??? ?????

JackobLoveu

Wolfen nodded. "Yes I'm sure" he smiled. The pup wished he had parents like the she-wolf. "She's funny" he said, walking towards Saluk, and making his nose touching her nose.And he giggled like a human baby.

Offline tanatiger2002

• Dedicated Supporter
  • #lolwut
    • View Profile
She smiled and she nudged the pup with her paw."Whats you name little one?" she began to make her markings glow.She looked up at Wolfen and smiled, she looked back down at the pup.
???? ??? ?????

JackobLoveu

The pups eyes widen, and started to whine.He didn't know his name! "I don't have a name" he whined, looking down at the floor, ashamed. "My parents abandoned"

Wolfen smiled back at Saluk, and walked away, getting something to drink.

Offline tanatiger2002

• Dedicated Supporter
  • #lolwut
    • View Profile
She raised a brow."Why would someone want to abandon an adorable ball of fur like you?" she smiled."I think its about time you get a name then!" she barked and looked down at the pup while her markings continued to glow."Hmm..." she began to think about a name.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2013, 05:57:59 am by tana »
???? ??? ?????