Author Topic: How did you stumble across Feral Heart?  (Read 8972 times)

Offline Snoozysnore

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Lookin’ handsome…but it’s no time for that
    • larkenox
    • larkenox
    • View Profile
Re: How did you stumble across Feral Heart?
« Reply #30 on: March 16, 2017, 04:40:30 pm »
I actually don't really remember where I first found FH. I know I stumbled across CS back in 2011-2012, and that lead me to Chatlands, Wolfquest, Worlize, and possibly Feral Heart somewhere in the mix. I couldn't possibly remember exactly though. I had always been into games like Wolf Quest, so FH wasn't that different or alien to me. I enjoyed it, naturally! As I am still on today. My tastes of sites changes, sure, but FH always had a special place in my heart I guess.
I remember back in the old map I would meet my friend every day in the snowy area, which was our favorite, haha. I miss that map a lot!

Offline SpazPaint

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
Re: How did you stumble across Feral Heart?
« Reply #31 on: December 01, 2017, 07:32:50 pm »
How did I find FeralHeart?

A few years back, I used to play a lot of animal roleplay games on Roblox. I mostly played on Warrior Cats and Wolf Pack roleplays. If I remember correctly, I think someone I was playing with told me about FeralHeart and Wolfquest. I couldn't get Wolfquest to work on my computer, but I decided to check out FeralHeart instead.

Bascially, if it hadn't been for Roblox, I wouldn't be on FeralHeat  ;D

I still pop my head into Roblox roleplays sometimes (although their new word filter/censor system is kinda weird).