Author Topic: ?Lexington Estates? [Equine RP] [Open]  (Read 10746 times)

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
Re: ?Lexington Estates? [Equine RP] [Open]
« Reply #70 on: October 08, 2013, 11:28:23 pm »
((@Tariri, the horsie in that photo looks super familiar. o3o I could be wrong, but is that Curlin? I LOVED him! C:

Letterbomb
Inferno

The creeking of the closing gate quickly caught Inferno's attention. Still at a lazy lope, he raised his head, perking his ears as he saw the two newcomers to the pasture- a bay filly and another chestnut colt- the latter he recognized from the track. Lowering an eyebrow, the thoroughbred gave his head a toss and made a hard right, curiously trotting over to the other racer. With a snort, he slowed to a stop a few feet in front of the thoroughbred, ears forward and head high. "Weren't you breezing on the track this morning?" He questioned, head slightly tilted to the side as he observed the other colt, his gaze occasionally drifting back to the mare nearby whom he hadn't yet met, though he kept his focus on the horse in front of him.
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Koolwolfe

« Reply #71 on: October 09, 2013, 12:19:28 am »

Terra reared up in her stall seeing Emma. Emma chuckled and grabbed Terra and grabbed her lead rope opening the stall door as she hooked up her lead rope and walking her out of the stall she walked to the tack room and put on her diamond saddle and  her bridle Terra neighed loudly as Emma mounted her and kicked Terra's side as Terra bolted, Emma seeing Thomas pulled back her reins making her stop infront of Thomas she dismounted Terra quickly and said "I'm so sorry! Are you alright?!"

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: October 09, 2013, 09:54:52 pm »

Wild Beauty
Flicka

Once her maroon blanket was placed on along with her shin-pads she felt a rough tap on her side, turning to see Aaron as he placed the brushes away in the cupboard; her tail flicking as he headed over and untied the rope leading her out the stable. A whinne escaped the dominant-white mares mouth as they padded across the concrete path way; her large creame hooves tapping against the graveled surface as they soon arrived at the large white gate. Peering in the noticed the two colts from earlier and the bay cross-country horse. Flicking her tail the dark haired human walked into the pasture and unclipped the lead rope "Ok girl, have some time to yourself and we'll train again later.." He smiled and petted her once more; then leaving the pasture. The white thoroughbred peered around and examined each horse, her nostrils flaring as a snort blew past; pawing at the ground she turned her attention towards the grass and began to graze once again.

Princess Taylor
Tia

Hearing the clopping of hooves she turned her head to watch a large white mare entering the pasture, soon being left by her human. The bay horse tilted her head for a minute as her ears flicked, a snort flaring past her nostrils. Turning she peered at the two colts she suggested were other racers, sighing the mare trotted towards the water bucket that was supported by a tire; her pale colored rug flaring out slightly as she trotted. Tias creame hooves thudded the ground as she skidded to a halt near the black bucket, another snort flaring past her nostrils. The large brown mare dipped her head towards the round object and dipped her head in; dropping it down until she felt the cold liquid. Her ears flicked as she began gulping down the liquid.
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline Firewolf10

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: October 10, 2013, 02:13:33 am »
So sorry I haven't been active. x.x I've been busy with life.))

The mare snorted as she was put back in her stall. She stuck her head out through the hole in the stall door watching as her owner left. She glanced around the stable. Nothing interesting seemed to be happening.

Signature By: snowdonice
Find Me In-Game As: Firewolf10

Koolwolfe

« Reply #74 on: October 10, 2013, 06:35:33 am »
Terra looked around she was new so she then said lHi.." To all the other horses the sound of her hooves clicking.

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: October 10, 2013, 06:55:23 am »

Just A Puzzle

Mordecai

The young Thoroughbred flicked his ears back as the older colt came trotting over. He obediently lowered his head before snorting. "Yes, I was." Lashing his tail across the air, Mordecai took a mouthful of grass before eyeing the chestnut. "And?" He questioned.

Koolwolfe

« Reply #76 on: October 10, 2013, 08:34:12 pm »

Flash Light
Terra

Terra whinnied when seeing Emma, Emma chuckled and opened her stall, using her trick called the rope and acting like she was tugging Terra's rope, Terra instinctively followed as Emma stopped Terra was still following. Emma walked Terra into the round pen, Terra's small hooves clamping the ground. Emma then grabbed her whip and lashed it to the ground Terra reared up and trotted Emma then said "Reverse." Terra reared up and trotted the other way. Emma grasped Terra's halter and hung from it Terra galloped faster and stopped when Emma tapped her neck. Emma then said "Wow good job Terra." She pulled out of her pocket a carrot Terra whinnied and pranced around Emma chuckled and said "Wait Terra!" Terra stood still as Emma turned towards Terra and have her the carrot Emma then used her trick and led Terra into the tack room. Emma adjusted her saddle and slipped on her bridal, Terra whinnied loudly. Emma chuckled and said "That's my ear Terra." Emma then said "One more day until we see how you do with racing." Terra reared up as Emma mounted her and closed the tack room door. Emma then whipped the reins getting her into a trot. Terra trotted in rhythm by Modecai. Emma smiled and waved towards Mordecai's owner, she stopped and dismounted Terra and walked to Mordecai's owner and said "Hi." Terra looked at Mordecai and said "Hi.." Terra sighed thinking "Yeah no one would like me.."
« Last Edit: October 10, 2013, 08:37:22 pm by Taxmania »

Offline Firewolf10

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: October 10, 2013, 09:28:51 pm »
Dark snorted and nipped at a piece of hay outside of her stall. She nibbled on the small pile of hay for a moment before pulling her head back in. She rubbed against the side of the stall to scratch an itch then sat inside waiting for her rider to let her out in the pasture.

Sorry for being in-active. x.x Life sucks for me right now.))
« Last Edit: October 10, 2013, 09:31:12 pm by Firewolf10 »

Signature By: snowdonice
Find Me In-Game As: Firewolf10