Author Topic: Old Cringey Characters  (Read 16205 times)

Offline Whinp

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 50
    • View Profile
Re: Old Cringey Characters
« Reply #40 on: August 19, 2016, 04:12:19 pm »
I once created a wolf that was pitch black with neon green Biohazard markings (from that popular marking pack? Forgot the name) and roleplayed it. It was pretty cool and all, but looking back on it, I cringe every time. I mean, wtf, that design was pretty -Removed by Moderator- tbh... lol.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2017, 09:43:58 pm by Kynvuu »

In-game name as: Whinp

Offline .effervescence.

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
    • None
« Reply #41 on: August 26, 2016, 04:58:05 am »
well, either my vibrant blue or pink ones LOL named shadow hehe ::)

Offline Kuri

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 136
  • Foreboding evil harmless kitten.
    • dumbstuff4friends
    • channel/UCo42jgbLvEzkofpOin0_a4A
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 26, 2016, 05:47:18 am »
I once created a wolf that was pitch black with neon green Biohazard markings (from that popular marking pack? Forgot the name) and roleplayed it. It was pretty cool and all, but looking back on it, I cringe every time. I mean, wtf, that design was pretty -Removed by Moderator- tbh... lol.
Saw one yesterday, i thought it was cool...  but not everyone shares my taste.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2017, 09:45:51 pm by Kynvuu »
The Japanese concept of wabisabi:
The closest concept in english would be 'rustic'
They might have an old thing, one example is a favourite bowl or dish, it's broken, pieces are missing, why fix it?  With gold and pieces from other dishes?
"Because it was my favourite & I like it"

Offline Vwang

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 38
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 27, 2016, 04:48:15 pm »
I've got a new juicy one!
Before i'd literally slam myself into literate roleplays as winged animals with unbelievably longggg names. Example tear f winged husky p Or get into tlk RPs as cubs and literally keep dying off the pride rock cliffs
« Last Edit: August 31, 2016, 02:26:00 am by leahling »

Offline CoconutJoe

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Ello ello ello
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 29, 2017, 12:17:55 am »
I'm somewhat new to Feralheart, so I haven't had any cringe-worthy characters inside the game, but I still have a lot of cringe-worthy characters from roleplaying in general.
One of the most notable was Juniperstar from a Warriors LARP with my friends. I was still fairly new to roleplaying, so I wasn't familiar with the term 'Mary Sue'. Juniperstar was a black cat with bright green eyes, who was the leader AND the medicine cat, delivered a plot-convenient life-changing prophecy at a time of need, fulfilled said prophecy, saved all the Clans, died, and then was revived as a ginger tabby 'with one black paw, to remember who she formerly was'. Juniperstar went down in fake, noncanonical Clan history.
I also had Shadewhisker, who I actually reused as a character multiple times. Shadewhisker now isn't too bad (although I suppose I don't really do Warriors RPs anymore), but the first Shadewhisker... oh boy...
Shadewhisker was grey and black with purple (yes, PURPLE) eyes. She had wings (in Warrior Cats) and a forked tail, and ALL DA 'PAWS MADED FUN OF HER. She was the typical 'pity me, I'm so sad and bullied and my abilities are a curse'-type character. Not to mention she had a sister (Lilydusk) who was 'loved more than her' and 'did so much better' and 'won at everything'.
I could go on for hours about my countless terrible characters I made when I was little, but I won't. G'bye.
-Meowsers, who just really enjoys ending things off like this.

MoonwalkingZear

« Reply #45 on: May 29, 2017, 01:06:55 am »
I'm somewhat new to Feralheart, so I haven't had any cringe-worthy characters inside the game, but I still have a lot of cringe-worthy characters from roleplaying in general.
One of the most notable was Juniperstar from a Warriors LARP with my friends. I was still fairly new to roleplaying, so I wasn't familiar with the term 'Mary Sue'. Juniperstar was a black cat with bright green eyes, who was the leader AND the medicine cat, delivered a plot-convenient life-changing prophecy at a time of need, fulfilled said prophecy, saved all the Clans, died, and then was revived as a ginger tabby 'with one black paw, to remember who she formerly was'. Juniperstar went down in fake, noncanonical Clan history.
I also had Shadewhisker, who I actually reused as a character multiple times. Shadewhisker now isn't too bad (although I suppose I don't really do Warriors RPs anymore), but the first Shadewhisker... oh boy...
Shadewhisker was grey and black with purple (yes, PURPLE) eyes. She had wings (in Warrior Cats) and a forked tail, and ALL DA 'PAWS MADED FUN OF HER. She was the typical 'pity me, I'm so sad and bullied and my abilities are a curse'-type character. Not to mention she had a sister (Lilydusk) who was 'loved more than her' and 'did so much better' and 'won at everything'.
I could go on for hours about my countless terrible characters I made when I was little, but I won't. G'bye.

Achtung! Please do not perform necromancy on old threads, please check the date before posting. Can a moderator please close this?

Offline Morgra

• I don't like sand...
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 347
  • Ever been killed by a spider? I was
    • DinksterDaily
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 29, 2017, 01:14:08 am »
For a Game Discussion topic such as this, it is perfectly fine to necro a thread as long as the topic is still relevant to modern FeralHeart. This topic isn't that old either. I will leave this open for those reasons c:
Profile pic by Edolicious

People don't think the universe be like it is, but it do.

Offline Chipz

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 53
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 29, 2017, 05:52:00 am »
Oh boy.. I have two.

I had one, my first ever, that was wolf with the whitest of white pelt and underfur, bright green spots all over, a bright blue eye-cover mane and eyes that matched said mane. I thought she was the prettiest little wolf but now I am very disappointed in myself.

The other isn't quite looks because I am still a little proud of her but it was the way I roleplayed as her. She was simply a perfect prissy little snob lion who thought the world revolved around her, she'd always call everyone her 'slave' and force them to retrieve her things which started as a joke but grew into her personality. I absolutely HATED roleplaying as her but a few people in the group forced me/convinced me to stay, I can't look at her without cringing.

Offline FlyingGrass

• ~🛠 The avant-garde doctor of mechanical beings. 🔧 🔬
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 121
    • FlyingGrass
    • channel/UCA7RfqQ1KLl4s8JhxIXNs_Q
    • View Profile
    • Mechanicafeles Discord link
« Reply #48 on: May 29, 2017, 07:15:42 pm »
I lost all of my old characters, so I can't exactly remember my first.

But a cringey moment happened when I played in 2014 involving one of my chars (Fear F Demon) and an Adoption Center. I was just standing right in front of the Adoption Center having a look at the children sitting there when someone going by the name of Fear F Demon(Yes, my characters exact name) said "I WANT TO -something- YOUR KIDS!". I checked the names of both my character and the character possibly posing as my character and they were both EXACTLY the same, I then ran away from that Adoption Center and never went back to an Adoption Center as that char if I ever approached to an Adoption Center since that moment.

So that was an awkward moment I had when I started playing, this is actually the very first time I told this story to anyone.

My presets.

Good things take time, so I'll take an eternity and create something so good that the human brain can't handle the sheer goodness of it.

Offline Vwang

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 38
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 30, 2017, 05:08:09 am »
I remember Feebi the winged tlk lion and i started screeching and falling off cliffs and also drowning. oml XD