Author Topic: Old Cringey Characters  (Read 16248 times)

AngryGayFish

Re: Old Cringey Characters
« Reply #20 on: June 10, 2016, 01:29:18 pm »
Ah, Cringy chars...

There is this one wolf I have called "Letter" Her name makes her sound less cringy doesn't it? Well, when you look at her and her backstory.. *CRINGE*
 I have edited her backstory to a point where is makes sense and I edited her look which was a pitch black wolf with white cheetah marks, she also had the default color and design eyes. Now she has a preset made by Legendary~Grace, a friend o' mine, and she is less cringy.
old remade Pic:

Her now:

Offline LESSERLIZARD

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 15, 2016, 08:46:22 am »
My first character I made on here had every neon color under the sun.

Offline Siarczek

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
  • Friendly Neighborhood Environmental Scientist
    • siarczek
    • siarczek-art
    • siarczki
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 28, 2016, 06:29:46 am »
I honestly can't remember having that many cringy characters, although I did have a horrible-looking neon pink fox once. Also had an edgy-looking dark purple lion with scars. For the most part though, haven't had many  cringy characters on FH.

OCs | Art | [url=https://feral-heart.com/smf/index.php?topic=62880.n

Offline gerbiili

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • when the sun goes down the fun goes yes
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 28, 2016, 09:18:35 am »
i used to have dog characters and they all looked like the main character of ginga nagareboshi gin

then i started drawing people and they all looked like the same and they were so un original and oh god im crying

Offline amythealpha

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
  • I might return soon? I dunno
    • HummingKitten
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 29, 2016, 04:09:44 am »
*deep breath*
I forget most of 'em but here we go:

1: Lilliana.

My first ever FH character. I no longer have this character, but I'm thinking of re-making her with a much different look and personality.
Lilliana didn't really even have a backstory. She just sort of. Existed?
She was the biggest drama queen ever, so much so that I cringe at the thought of her. Also constantly seeking attention, overpowered, ect. ect. y'know the drill by now.
She was a winged wolf, with cringy colors. No, not neon, my character-making skills weren't THAT awful (but they were awful), but still not exactly pleasing to look at.
Fun fact: Lilliana's name was based on a character from a movie with a similar name. I don't remember the movie it was from though.
Also I made Lilliana on the spot, with no planning or character development whatsoever.

2: I don't even remember her name. I'm calling her Hailkit -shrug-

oH MY GOSH THE CRINGE
ok where do I start
Ok so her backstory was painfully cliche. Parents died, adoptive parents abusive, bullied, basically a goth and drama queen, blah blah blah
CRINGE.
Also she was like completely black n' white -sigh-
Fun Fact: She died. Yaaay. I don't remember how though, I think she drowned? Could be wrong though.

3: Tangledstar

I'm hoping to remake this character, and one day, her clan, but with less, y'know, cRINGE.

She's the leader of BukiClan. How? ... Because why not (I forgot to give her a backstory. Or maybe I did and just forgot it?)
She speaks Japanese. Despite never setting foot in Japan (LOGIC WHERE DID YOU GO)
Her entire clan was killed by Dark Forest, she was one of the few survivors (I neEED T O STOP)
Worst of all about her? HER EYES WERE PURPLE, AND SHE WAS BLACK AND WHITE. (SAVE ME)
Fun Fact: Her warrior name was Tangledlies.

I'm sure I have much more but I don't remember them right now. FUN FACT: Tangledstar (I gave her a re-design for this but I can't find it, nor remember what the re-design looked like so ye) is the mother of Coaltail, a dark forest warrior in my favorite WC RP ever: CONB. I wish I'd RP'd him more when he was alive, because dang he was fun to RP, especially when he was still a rogue tbh. At least I can still RP him, since one of his favorite hobbies is harassing Coal, my only cat from CONB who's still alive, but no longer with the clans (loner who started her own, small 'clan' of sorts with her family. Haven't RP'd with 'er in a while though ;;)
« Last Edit: June 29, 2016, 04:12:44 am by amythealpha »
Oh jeez, uh, I haven't been online in forever. I joined in 2012 lmao, back in the old maps, forgive me for not knowing my way around.
My in-game username is FirecrackerTNT (previously known as amythealpha), but can also be found on lpslover. I used to also be found on the account Amythenightwatch, but I think the account was deleted??? oops lmao

Offline RecklessHoodie

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Ignore alien orders
    • recklesshoodie
    • bitwayward
    • recklesshoodie
    • View Profile
    • bitwayward
« Reply #25 on: June 29, 2016, 06:53:13 am »
My first FeralHeart character I made years ago...
was a liger named Max.

Signature © peachano3o
Deviantart Tumblr
My Presets

Offline SophyTheLioness

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 14
  • FUZZY LLAMA COOL LLAMA SEXY LLAMA
    • ValentinaTheWolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 29, 2016, 02:20:13 pm »
I had a yellow lion with light blue eyes, a black mane and light yellow markings..

kill me plz
I'M YOUR OBSESSIVE SABLE MOMMA.

Signature art by bab number 1 Kiaz <3
Avatar art by bab number 2 Cocoadoq <3

(Psst, check out my free species! If you like canines... Check out this thread ;) http://www.feral-heart.com/smf/index.php?topic=57355.0

Offline DevXVI

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • These memories won't fade
    • EventineXVI
    • DevXVI
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #27 on: July 17, 2016, 06:07:28 pm »
Oh god, lol. I had some really cringey ones back in 2011-2012. Mainly wolves too, I used a ton of Skyrim and Oblivion names for them too!

Signature by HellVix

Offline konjac

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 37
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 24, 2016, 02:53:13 am »
My cringe character was a lion named Shira. She was black with white underbelly and neon blue markings. And black wings along with a cringey pink mane.

-whatwasithinking- DX
« Last Edit: August 10, 2016, 10:35:59 pm by Vanillabean »

Offline heartsgirl99

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 24, 2016, 03:30:06 pm »
Oh sweet cupcakes, why am i typing this? XD

I had some cringey characters back in 2011-2012 but i, thankfully, only remember two:

One was a cat name Snow, who was a Mary sue fluffy long-haired she-cat with bright blue eyes and wings. She was my first character on Feralheart but she had the typical oh-so-sad backstory completed with powers that makes Starkit (from Starkit' prophecy) seem normal and this "prophecy" about how she will save every one from the Disney villains and defeat them. I wish i was lying but i'm not.....*cringes*

The second character that i regret making is Star Angel, a white wolf with yellow or golden (i forgot) markings who was a angel and the daughter of a Queen. She is special for some reason, had a bunch of powers and she was perfect at everything expect for doing evil stuff. Yep. *cringes again*
« Last Edit: July 25, 2016, 11:12:54 pm by heartsgirl99 »
Signature by Green