Author Topic: Eighty-Six. A Literate,Mapped,Canine RP! (Organization Dogs Needed)  (Read 18981 times)

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
    • View Profile
Re: Eighty-Six. A Literate,Mapped,Canine RP! (Organization Dogs Needed)
« Reply #50 on: January 24, 2014, 12:43:19 pm »
Username: Raggedpelt98
Character Name: Akina
Background: Akina was taken and trained as a youngling, her emotionless, aggressive personality stuck to her, never broken or tamed.She has been feared by lowly ranked strays that dare to wander the alleys, she won't hesitate to eliminate a rebel if they had gone too far. Beware, for that metallic klink you hear just might be her...
Desciprtion: Akina has a sleek build, 54% wolf, two robotisized paws and sharp claws, a silver collar with a tracking device, she has sleek black fur and robotic green eyes, along with a curled up tail.
Rp Samp: Akina slowly walked down the alley, smoke and fog were clogging the alleyways, but no, she wouldn't let anything block her. The partially robotized canine twitched her sensitive, sharp, pricked ears for the smallest sound, or perhaps a escaped rebel. She glared to the side as the scent of a youngling, its mother probably eliminatedmor captured, alone by a trashbin. She parted her jaws and let out a frightening snarl, picking up the youngling who twas too weak to try to escape. I have no emotion, I have no fears. I am the Alpha.

Otherness: Lemme know when this Rp starts, if I'm in of course. I'm a big fan of the Chief Dobie, but this time I brought in a husky/wolf hybrid to replace him.
If you didn't read who I responded to on pange five, this RP is no longer open/being continued on.

Thanks for the great sig Tinytail!
What's wrong? I like to smile that's all. I'm quite a nice dog really. -Subject_16

lindaminda

« Reply #51 on: January 24, 2014, 01:17:07 pm »
Amazing post! But really  :o

+floof for this ! <3

Offline flomfloat83

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: January 27, 2014, 01:05:39 pm »
Application
Username: mushyroom
Character Name: Jack

Background/History: Was taken to the Organization at seven months. He was a stray who happened to be wandering around in the wrong place, at the wrong time. He was taken without difficulty and was turned into a half-robot, covering half his face. Jack followed their orders until he saw his best friend die because he objected to their orders. That was enough to sent him off, making plans ever since to get out.

Picture/Description: Jack is a mutt, very large dog with series of splotches of different colours all around his body. He has blue eyes.

RP Sample: Jack leaned against his rump, his paws touching the dusty surface of the yard. He stared out the gates, his eyes never leaving the icy mountains. He suppressed a low growl, teeth baring. He hated this place, and wanted to get out. 'Soon' He thought, looking behind him to see if any guards were watching him. None, great. He stood up onto his hind paws, his robot legs supporting him greatly.
The mutt put his paws onto the mesh and tested it, it was cold and hard. Not easy to break through. He sighed in annoyance and sat back down.
Other...
dora the explorer, nuff said

Find me in-game as: mushyroom, flomfloat83 or baconpancakes11

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: January 27, 2014, 09:15:27 pm »
I'm sorry if this sounds rude but really! How many times must I say this! Listen!
DO NOT POST! THIS RP IS NO LONGER OPEN AND NOT BEING CONTINUED!

Thanks for the great sig Tinytail!
What's wrong? I like to smile that's all. I'm quite a nice dog really. -Subject_16