Author Topic: Eighty-Six. A Literate,Mapped,Canine RP! (Organization Dogs Needed)  (Read 19010 times)

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
    • View Profile
Re: Eighty-Six. A Literate,Mapped,Canine RP! (Organization Dogs Needed)
« Reply #40 on: December 03, 2013, 09:06:00 pm »
I edited my RP sample if that's better
Still, its not good enough, but your accepted since I'll be happy to give you a chance, since I've seem you RP MANY times. I'll work with you IG

Thanks for the great sig Tinytail!
What's wrong? I like to smile that's all. I'm quite a nice dog really. -Subject_16

Offline magicfairy

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 55
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 03, 2013, 11:55:56 pm »
I edited my RP sample if that's better
Still, its not good enough, but your accepted since I'll be happy to give you a chance, since I've seem you RP MANY times. I'll work with you IG

=D and Frost's preset is done! (Not made by me. Made by AlphaEclipse) Here it is! https://www.dropbox.com/s/v9k0mji6ma3yukm/PokemonXY_9.fhp
vanitas · he/they/it/fae

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 08, 2013, 01:21:33 am »
Bump

What's wrong? I like to smile that's all. I'm quite a nice dog really. -Subject_16

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 08, 2013, 05:14:34 pm »
[[o3o

Username: Jean Valjean

Character Name: Jepthah

Background/History: Jep lived as a stray his whole life. As a yearling, he was abducted from his free-living life and forcefully brought to the Organization.  From the get-go, he grew a tense hatred for the Organization after observing the horrible things they had done to his fellow canine counterparts. He has yet to be given any mechanical parts, although the scientists have been speaking of taking his hind leg as a start. He's lived in the tightly control ed facility since he was a yearling, and has begun to see the small spark of rebellion beginning to be struck by the non-mechs.

Picture/Description: Jephthah is a pure bred Australian Koolie. He has a splotched blue merle coat of medium length fur, and eyes of two different colors. He is generally laid back, however, when it comes to the mechs and humans, he instantly snaps into an aggressive mindset despite any punishment that may be inflicted.

RP Sample: The lone canine lay on the cold concrete floor of his small cell. The barren walls surrounding him give off the feeling of a jail cell- which it basically was. Cranium resting atop his two forepaws, Jephthah's bi-colored gaze rested on the uncomfortable flooring. The Koolie's pointed ears quickly shot forward at the sound of the hallway door creaking open. With a huff, Jephthah hauled himself to his four and turned to face the hallway, driven simply by curiosity. It wasn't long before the the creaking gears of the mech guard's mechanical legs echoed off the clean white-washed walls of the holding room. Other dogs cowered in the corner of their cells, trembling as the fear-inspiring shadow of the mechanical doberman slowly slid past. An immediate tinge of irritation prickled through Jephthah's body, making his spotted fur bristle on end. Clenching his teeth, he glared at the guard as it moved past his cell. Only recently being punished for his outspoken behavior, the Koolie uncharacteristically held his tongue, doing his best to choke down the hateful snarl that threatened to escape his throat. The mech turned its robotic head to shoot a cold, lifeless gaze at him, snapping its metal jaws together as a silent threat. Jephthah flattened his ears, returning the glare, but remaining silent, stepping back as the guard continued its patrol down the hallway.

Extra: Jeppy-poo has a preset. Here is the link to see him in-game:     Link

Note- Preset is not mine. 'Tis ToxicRedWolf's free preset on DA.
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 08, 2013, 05:17:02 pm »
Your good Jim.

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: December 08, 2013, 05:34:04 pm »
Teehee, shanks.
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline :TailRotor:

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 18, 2014, 07:56:53 pm »
Ahem, is this RP still.. going? I can't say I've seen it recently. .w.
There is nothing to say, Love~

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 18, 2014, 08:55:06 pm »
Nope. I am using the map for my new RP. The Hidden Subjects which is still alive. Check out that RP if you want.

Offline magicfairy

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 55
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 20, 2014, 09:00:21 pm »
Nope. I am using the map for my new RP. The Hidden Subjects which is still alive. Check out that RP if you want.

Could I have a link to it please?
Btw, I think I could revive this RP just in case anyone else still wishes to be in it.
vanitas · he/they/it/fae

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 22, 2014, 09:30:03 pm »

Could I have a link to it please?
Btw, I think I could revive this RP just in case anyone else still wishes to be in it.
Nu, please don't take over the RP for me...