Author Topic: What happened to KovuLKD? (Please Lock)  (Read 15689 times)

Offline Tenturo

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 73
  • small bean
    • Goldown
    • View Profile
Re: What happened to KovuLKD?
« Reply #30 on: July 14, 2013, 02:53:12 am »
Plus, it certainly doesn't help with people STILL messaging him on FB and dA (I know that I did, but it wasn't related to FH) about the wanted and never received updates.  What happened is done.  Look up a little song by Green Day called Wake Me Up When September Ends.  This song basically described whats going on.  If you hear it, you might understand.  The title is said often in the song and I think that is how Kovu feels.  He might be feelings like "Okay I am leaving, this is too stressful.  Let me know when all of this nonsense stops." and "Ring out the bells again, like we did when spring began" is another line, relating to like, when feralheart was first introduced it went really well.. So now, it will probably blossom even more just as it did when it first came out, if we leave Kovu alone and give him some time to work on the game a bit more.  I think you can interpret the rest.

Previous Username: Woofkita
Avatar Art done by Exotic Foods on Discord | Sig Art by Inferni on dA

Offline LionWolf089

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 14, 2013, 03:21:57 am »
Honestly, I have to agree with Woofkita. True, we may have been promised certain things, but don't you think we'd be able to live with out them? If you want prey and other features, find another game that has it. For whatever reason Kovu left, we have to believe it was a good and reasonable one. FH has been thriving for how many years now, and I think its as good as its going to get. Kovu may come back, he may not, but we just have to look to the bright side and learn how to live with what we already have. And I know that's possible, because if it wasn't FH would have no players.  We are lucky that Kovu took his time to make this all for us, and we just have to be grateful for it.

Offline Tenturo

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 73
  • small bean
    • Goldown
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 14, 2013, 03:29:53 am »
Exactly!  Instead of being ungrateful little (insert swear word here) We need to be grateful that at least we have this game.  If it weren't for Kovu, we wouldn't even have FeralHeart.  At least he bothered to create this game for us, and some of the people here just being ungrateful little terds (I am sorry but I laughed XD) and not being appreciative that at least we have FH, but whining and complaining because we don't have prey or any updates to the game.

Previous Username: Woofkita
Avatar Art done by Exotic Foods on Discord | Sig Art by Inferni on dA

Offline antherax

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 19
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 14, 2013, 02:46:22 pm »
Yes. Woofkite, that's pretty much it. I've had enough of this KovuLKD talk. We've already had yesterdays source code stuff. Be grateful, and go on.
dead account