Author Topic: What happened to KovuLKD? (Please Lock)  (Read 15715 times)

Offline antherax

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 19
    • View Profile
What happened to KovuLKD? (Please Lock)
« on: July 09, 2013, 02:09:01 am »
What ever happened? Don't give me "oh he has a life!"
Why did he leave his own creation behind? I know he is a very busy man but doesn't he have some time to drop in and give a hello?

I remember, he is on my friend's list in Feral Heart, he was on a long time ago in Sky's Rim, but I thought it was some private map. So maybe somebody there saw him. I don't know, I wasn't there.
So he does have some time to site down and do something. This might not be something I should be talking about, because it's not really my business, but I'm just curious. The community does keep the game strong, but it is sad to see so many great ideas that can't come to light because Kovu hasn't given anybody the source.
I know Kovu doesn't have any interest in continuing FH but can't he do something?
So if anybody knows what is keeping him from doing anything, let me know.

P.S. If the topic doesn't belong here, sorry.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2013, 02:46:49 pm by Ranulf »
dead account

Offline silverwolf120

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • I am obssessed With Smile.Dog and Strider!
    • View Profile
Re: What happened to KovuLKD?
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2013, 02:10:50 am »
I wondered the same thing.

Signature by Demon
            Merry Christmas

Offline Jitters

• Mutant Turtle
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 146
  • Hero in a Half Shell!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2013, 02:27:25 am »
Kovu hasn't been in communication with the staff in quite some time. It looks as though he is working on a Facebook game, however nobody on the staff has been able to confirm this. He just isn't talking with us anymore.

Offline antherax

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2013, 02:37:11 am »
Wonder why. Nice and all that he seems to be working on a new game, but he just seemed to forget about this. I wouldn't mind if he left as long as he'd give out a source code for FH and leave it in the hands of others instead of us waiting forever for a update.
dead account

Offline Trixxy

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2013, 07:47:56 am »
I really wish he would come back... ~Has never met him but wants too~ Not that I know what it's like with him around, but I wish I could see him in-game to thank him for this game! It's such a stress reliever.
Wonder why. Nice and all that he seems to be working on a new game, but he just seemed to forget about this. I wouldn't mind if he left as long as he'd give out a source code for FH and leave it in the hands of others instead of us waiting forever for a update.
I also agree, he should have given the coding to at least Red...
« Last Edit: July 09, 2013, 07:50:12 am by TriX »

Offline Skaara

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
    • deviantART
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2013, 07:55:04 am »
I don't really mind if he's left, if he lost interest or just didn't have the time anymore, that's all well and good but I agree 100% that if he has no intention of touching the game again the source should be released so at least others that are interested could work on it. Oh well, what can ya do? For now we'll have to be happy with wonderful mods and items from FH's crafty fans.

Offline Tension

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • \ m /
    • View Profile
    • ART
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2013, 02:21:39 pm »
I have been wondering the same thing, to me it is almost eerie that he suddenly abandoned all of his online connections as well as this game - almost as if he dropped off the face of the planet. it makes me wonder if something had happened to him or not, hm.

hope he returns some day, it would be a plot twist if this entire time he was revamping the entirety of Feral Heart lmao. u v u

? UN: TENSION ?

Offline antherax

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2013, 08:52:31 pm »
I don't really mind if he's left, if he lost interest or just didn't have the time anymore, that's all well and good but I agree 100% that if he has no intention of touching the game again the source should be released so at least others that are interested could work on it. Oh well, what can ya do? For now we'll have to be happy with wonderful mods and items from FH's crafty fans.
Agree. People at Feral Heart are very skilled. I'm sure it could go at least OK.
He lost interest in FH. But doesn't he know he still has people waiting? But let's thank him for a great game, and hopefully make it greater in time.
dead account

Offline shusuke

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 37
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2013, 09:02:38 pm »
Any reason why Kov may not work on the game or want to give out the source could be anyone's speculation. Though in honesty he has every right to not give out the code if he doesn't want to since it is his game, whether he's around for it or not.

Offline antherax

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2013, 09:07:11 pm »
You have a point Shusuke. As TriX said, maybe Red could take it over? Or any other skilled Feral Heart Staff. Maybe... maybe,
dead account