Author Topic: Darker at Night?  (Read 7956 times)

Thierry

Re: Darker at Night?
« Reply #30 on: October 04, 2012, 06:42:22 pm »
Depending on what modifications he will need to do, (and how accepted by people is your mod) it is posible to do a change.

Offline -Mink-

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 04, 2012, 06:48:29 pm »
Depending on what modifications he will need to do, (and how accepted by people is your mod) it is posible to do a change.
All it'd be is a few light effects on the ceilings of the cinema, and some light fixtures like lamps in the city.  Nothing too crazy, if anything it'd be more realistic that way, mod or not.  

EDIT:  Here's the download.  I was gonna release after I fixed waterglow, but you guys want this so much that I decided to release it a bit early.  http://www.mediafire.com/?q7dipae4acppurd
« Last Edit: October 04, 2012, 07:17:44 pm by Mink »
Derp

Thierry

« Reply #32 on: October 04, 2012, 09:07:32 pm »
Yay!, click it.

Thank you, it looks like awesome! <3

« Last Edit: October 04, 2012, 10:05:46 pm by Thierry »

Offline GaaraRocks!

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 26
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 05, 2012, 09:17:18 am »
me and my sister love the new mod you've done mink. However there seems to be a glitch with the water. Its spazzing all over the place and has black lines running through it. I'm going to try and fix this myself later when i get the chance too. Its a good job i have a backup of my FH files. The water is sped up and glitchy. I've got a rough idea how to fix it. So i'll see how things go. But other then that the mod is epic. My characters blend with glowing eyes. However during the day they have alittle shading as well as the color being slightly off. But just makes them look better.

Offline -Mink-

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 05, 2012, 10:55:03 am »
me and my sister love the new mod you've done mink. However there seems to be a glitch with the water. Its spazzing all over the place and has black lines running through it. I'm going to try and fix this myself later when i get the chance too. Its a good job i have a backup of my FH files. The water is sped up and glitchy. I've got a rough idea how to fix it. So i'll see how things go. But other then that the mod is epic. My characters blend with glowing eyes. However during the day they have alittle shading as well as the color being slightly off. But just makes them look better.
I'm aware of the water glitch.  I didn't figure out how to fix it until after I put up the download link.  V.1.1 coming ASAP. 
Derp

Offline Alaskan

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 21
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 24, 2012, 12:17:58 pm »
I love the idea. It would make Feral Heart more realistic. But Kovu hasn't been on in a while... So I don't know if this will be done or not.

Hopefully it will.

~~Alaskan~~

Offline -Mink-

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 24, 2012, 06:28:24 pm »
I love the idea. It would make Feral Heart more realistic. But Kovu hasn't been on in a while... So I don't know if this will be done or not.

Hopefully it will.

~~Alaskan~~

LOL I made a mod for it.  Find it in the "other mods" section. 
Derp

Offline Tearless

• The strange artist about whom your mother warned you...
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 81
  • Weird Absentee Uncle
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
« Reply #37 on: October 24, 2012, 08:14:50 pm »
Wow, I stop following this thread for a while, come back, and find that it's full of amazing!

Offline -FoxHeart-

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Shoot-For-The-Stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 26, 2012, 12:28:35 pm »
I love the idea of Feral~Heart going even darker at night, it would make the game mor realistic from mai point of veiw.  8)
Kizza <3