Author Topic: has your teacher ever said a weird thing in class? :o  (Read 5157 times)

Offline Zaroque

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 388
    • zaroqueart
    • View Profile
    • Zaroque's dA.
Re: has your teacher ever said a weird thing in class? :o
« Reply #20 on: March 29, 2012, 02:54:01 pm »
That cracked me up Tangle. xD

In primary school, my teacher had dropped his coffee on the floor infront of us and said to the cup: You ******* mother ****** I will kill your ******* arse hole! We all laughed our heads off.
~ Z A R O Q U E ~
jaaaeeger
Art || DoE

Offline Tanglemask

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 64
  • Inactive
    • View Profile
    • Tangled in Bowties
« Reply #21 on: March 29, 2012, 03:20:24 pm »
XD lawl

And I found the paper were I wrote more down. -has so many that she needs to find-

10. "Swiss cheese. Wheel of cheeses. Lots of pores but can't go in. Until I bite into it!" -insert noming noise-
"Sometimes, I go to the farmers market and buy some cheese and eat it like this" And he proceeded to look like a mouse eating some cheese xD

11. Girl 1: "Dilly-dallying isn't a word"
Teacher: "Yes it is. It means being Alex." Then everyone was being quiet for a bit so he said "Am I being a bully?" And Alex said "No, you're still a good friend."

Now I'm off to search for more papers with all his doings XD

"I can't tell you the key to success but the key to failure is trying to please everyone" - Ed Sheeran

Offline Kingslay

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 26
  • The Map-Maker ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 29, 2012, 03:46:53 pm »
One time, in the fifth grade, my teacher was going to show an example of an ameoba (I didn't spell that right, did I?) so he pulled out a sandwhich bag with water in it and drew a smiley face on it and said "Here's Amos the Ameoba." then later he accidently popped a hole in Amos then told everybody that Amos died and we had a short little funeral thing. It was weird.

Another time we were playing a war game in class (I believe it was a simulation of the Revolutionary War or something) and he told the 'red coats' to wait outside and they did. We all hid and when they came in we pelted them with paper balls for a long time XD

Offline LasVagas

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 18
  • Screw you guys, i'm going home.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 29, 2012, 05:02:19 pm »
Hmm,

There was this knew girl in my class and she looked amazing! ANyways,out form teacher smiled at her and then turned to us. "This is kylie" And the girls name was 'Kayligh' and he could not pronounce it and he said k,lie'' and we was trying not to laugh cause he kept this going for 2 mineuts.

Dooooooooood.