Author Topic: has your teacher ever said a weird thing in class? :o  (Read 5151 times)

Offline lugailover

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 56
    • View Profile
    • Foxes of Ireland
Re: has your teacher ever said a weird thing in class? :o
« Reply #10 on: March 24, 2012, 09:49:06 pm »
« Last Edit: March 24, 2012, 09:58:23 pm by Lugai »

Offline LasVagas

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 18
  • Screw you guys, i'm going home.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2012, 07:51:30 pm »
I had this crazy idea and class and i asked my form teacher, 'How much wood would a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood?' The class went silent as we saw him going red.Then he said 'As much as they bloody want,there wood chucks.Wood chucks chuck wood like the clappers' We went silent as we did not understand.Then he said, 'Bo****ks,i was just trying to have a bit of fun' then he walked out the room.We waited till he was down the stairs then we burst out in laughter.

Dooooooooood.

Offline Kingslay

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 26
  • The Map-Maker ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 26, 2012, 01:15:32 am »
My woodshop teacher says the strangest things...one time I walked up to him and asked him where the tape was, he looked at me funny and said "It's on my desk, grandma." and I'm like "I'm not a grandma!" Then he was being awkward and said "Your as blind as my grandma! I'm kidding! My grandma's dead." Then he laughed...

I started washing my paintbrush with cold water and it was weird because he walked in and seemed to have a sixth sense where he knew what temperature water I was using and he asked "Why are you using cold water? Hot water works better." O_o;

Also in reading my teacher couldn't say things right and she said "Charlie in the chocolate box" instead of "Charlie and the chocolate factory." It was weird...She didn't even notice she said it.

leopard31

« Reply #13 on: March 26, 2012, 06:21:17 am »
One day the fire alarm went of and my Math teacher walked into the hall to see if it was a real fire.Then all of the sudden he came running into the class room and yelled,"This sh!t is real!" He bolted for the door and I almost fell over laughing.

Offline LasVagas

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 18
  • Screw you guys, i'm going home.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 26, 2012, 01:16:15 pm »
One day the fire alarm went of and my Math teacher walked into the hall to see if it was a real fire.Then all of the sudden he came running into the class room and yelled,"This sh!t is real!" He bolted for the door and I almost fell over laughing.

Omg,when i read that i LOLed so hard!

Dooooooooood.

CloudFish

« Reply #15 on: March 27, 2012, 01:25:19 am »
My high school English teacher my senior year, was telling us about how she ran out of shower gel. And so she had to use some Axe some guy left in her shower, which was followed by; "I don't remember which one left it though." We all got really quiet. She was 31 and not married, and notorious for flirting with students; so you can imagine how we took this information. However she just shrugged it off and went on with her William Blake poem.

BlackCatTrain

« Reply #16 on: March 28, 2012, 12:44:49 am »
Would wearing something weird count? XD (I'll edit post XP)

Lunar Rain

« Reply #17 on: March 28, 2012, 11:31:57 pm »
My math teacher, today, was acting weird. She's like, "{Instert WarriorCatFan1 Name Here} Come to the..." Then she stopped and randomly said, "Come to the... Speedo!" I was like, "What speedo?" Then she said, "Juan's speedo!" I was like, O.O "Umm. No thanks."

I'm single and I don't want to lose my image!

Offline wolfgrrl13

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
    • View Profile
    • Roleplay Land
« Reply #18 on: March 29, 2012, 02:51:20 am »
Omg everyday!  Lol, but everything we talk about is too inappropriate to post on here.

Offline Tanglemask

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 64
  • Inactive
    • View Profile
    • Tangled in Bowties
« Reply #19 on: March 29, 2012, 02:40:37 pm »
OMG my Science teacher is just the master of these...

-coughs- Now! To commence long story!

1. Onetime, during science, we were discusing the effects of acid on limestone(I think xD) so somehow along the way acidic turned to husidic. And a girl in my class was like 'Can we test this theory? Can we throw husidic people at limestone?" and he laughed.Then a guy in my class was like "Can we throw limestone at husidic people?" And my teacher fell out of his chair, laughing. but he stoodup really fast, and all serious like, said no.

2. Another time, he asked me a total irrelevent question which Ican't remember. But It was about the internet so then he went on to say "i was the queen of the internet. Queen of 4-chan!" And I just died laughing cuz he even knew what 4-chan was.

3. A brony in my class (The same one from 1) told my teacher how he could make his smartboard 20% cooler and I screamed out "Put Rainbow Dash on it" So my teacher pulled up google and typed in her name. Let's just say, something very inapropriet popped up XD

4. He tends to plank a lot and owl XD He even put his beard on the table and said "I'm bearding" and that only people with beards could do it.

5. "You're a wizard Harry," & "You're a lizard Harry" Seem to be his favorite lines.

6. He took a ball of paper and 'haduken'd it into the garbage.

7. Someone broke his metal slinky so he started to sing that one song they play when a soldier dies as he placed it into the garbage. Then made gun sounds to finish it all off.

8. Yesterday, he actually drew a troll face on the back of a paper plate and went around saying "You mad bro?"

9. We were discussing the pore space where water can seep thru the ground so somehow the topic went to cereal. And he said "For an example, we put marbles into a bowl and add milk so you can have some marbles for breakfast. When you pore the milk in, it goes thru the gaps between the marbles." And it was funny becuase he said it in this high-pitched serious voice.

There were more but I can't remember them. I'ma go ask my friend later.X3

"I can't tell you the key to success but the key to failure is trying to please everyone" - Ed Sheeran