Author Topic: |The New Era| Open and Accepting Fight Dog/Wolf RP  (Read 21581 times)

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
Re: |The New Era| Open and Accepting Fight Dog/Wolf RP
« Reply #70 on: November 10, 2013, 07:11:20 pm »

Zipporah

The Singer kept her head low whilst she circled the slightly smaller canine, lips pulled back to reveal her bloodied incisors. Tongue hanging, Zipporah curled her short tail loosely over her back, examining the body of her opponent for any weak point to go for first. "Make your move, pipsqueak." She barked with a smirk, snapping her jaws together with a loud clack. She decided to chose a defensive first approach rather than offensive this time, perhaps using her agility as a possible upper hand in dodging and countering.
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: November 10, 2013, 10:27:00 pm »
((I changed my show name, its still me BlacWolf!))

Discord looked at the dead mutt. "Someone take this dead body out of here and dump it somewhere in the street..." He growled. "We don't need the police to come randomly barging in here and putting us all down..." He said. "Now now, everyone place your bets on the next winning dog!" He said looking at the two. "I bet on Zip again!" He said pulling out a piece of chicken. The Shepard smiled as the fight was getting ready. This would be a good battle, it seems that the dogs watching made a good choice for the next battle.

Thanks for the great sig Tinytail!
What's wrong? I like to smile that's all. I'm quite a nice dog really. -Subject_16

Offline DancingWithDeath

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • I'm just a scenecore sparkledog lmao (P.L.U.R.!)
    • Mayahzdog09
    • myspace-dot-com
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: December 31, 2013, 04:20:39 am »
I know this RP could have died and I shouldnt bump it, but should we revive it? And what happens if characters die?))
If this post was made before June 2015, STOP! My views have changed since then.
Ingame as Mayahzdog09, DancingWithDeath, or Midnight 12!