Author Topic: |The New Era| Open and Accepting Fight Dog/Wolf RP  (Read 21589 times)

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
    • View Profile
|The New Era| Open and Accepting Fight Dog/Wolf RP
« on: November 03, 2013, 01:33:14 am »
Deep down in an ally of New York, lives an abandoned room, filled with canines. Not just any old canines, but fight wolves,dogs,mutts,and so on... These canines fight for fun yes, but other dogs who are not fighting bid all kinds of things on who will win. For example, food... Steaks,bones,chicken,any food a dog can eat! But with every fight night, comes possibly one death... The canines who die, think they're to strong and don't ever use the safe word to make the battle stop... Those canines are probably the most idiotic despite that they take the risk of dying each battle that they fight in.

We are... The New Era...

Ranks~
Fight Dog/Wolf(Lowest|We all start out as them in RP)
Fight Master(Medium|To be determined in later RP times)
Fight Legend(Highest|To be determined in later RP times

Rules~
No Powerplaying.
No Godmodding.
If your bidding, don't give the fighters that win anything that is poison to them In Real Life!
Don't kill without permission.
Don't ask for the higher ranks, that will be determined by me.
When someone says Yield in a fight...STOP...
Have Fun!
:D

Safe Word~ Yield

Application~
Name-Discord
Breed-Black German Shepard
Age- 1 1/2 Years
Picture/Description-Above
Background/History- As a pup, Discord has always been aggressive. His dad was a fighter and he grew up with the blood of a fighter in him. His mother was against his dad being a fight dog, but could never break him of it and that's how it all started... Discord was getting private lessons each morning before his mother woke up, and that went on till he was a teen and could enter fights. He still hasn't had his first fight but he watched his dad every day in the ring until it happened, a fellow canine broke the rules as his father said the safe word... "Yield!" the canine didn't stop... He finished his dad off. Soon after, his mother was killed by the same dog, this dog has been the sworn enemy of Discord since then, and Discord fights in the arena, with every hope of getting better in his fighting skills so he can murder the dog, who murdered his parents. Soon, he grew old enough, and took on the challenge of fighting his parents murder which got him some scars he will never forget.
Extra-None

In game, contact Dogsgorawr to join the RP in game also!
« Last Edit: November 03, 2013, 01:38:53 am by BlacWolf »

Thanks for the great sig Tinytail!
What's wrong? I like to smile that's all. I'm quite a nice dog really. -Subject_16

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
Re: |The New Era| Open and Accepting Fight Dog/Wolf RP
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2013, 01:47:12 am »

Name: Zipporah

Breed: New Guinea Singing Dog

Personality: Feisty, Short-fused, Distant, Merciless.

Backstory: Born into the abusive home of a breeder, she grew up being constantly beaten and neglected by the human. When the breeders failed to sell her, the abandoned her at a dog pound, where she was dubbed unadoptable due to her obviously bad attitude. Condemned to be euthanized, she managed to slip away from the hands of the workers and run off. Due to her abusive past, she is now extremely bitter and unforgiving.

Description: As a pure Singing Dog, Zip. is rather small/medium in size, but is built to be tough. As a characteristic to her breed, she has great climbing abilities.

Jean Valjean in-game
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2013, 01:49:32 am »

Name: Zipporah

Breed: New Guinea Singing Dog

Personality: Feisty, Short-fused, Distant, Merciless.

Backstory: Born into the abusive home of a breeder, she grew up being constantly beaten and neglected by the human. When the breeders failed to sell her, the abandoned her at a dog pound, where she was dubbed unadoptable due to her obviously bad attitude. Condemned to be euthanized, she managed to slip away from the hands of the workers and run off. Due to her abusive past, she is now extremely bitter and unforgiving.

Description: As a pure Singing Dog, Zip. is rather small/medium in size, but is built to be tough. As a characteristic to her breed, she has great climbing abilities.

Jean Valjean in-game
Accepted

What's wrong? I like to smile that's all. I'm quite a nice dog really. -Subject_16

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2013, 02:34:14 am »
Bump

Offline DuskPegasister

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • It's ok. Dusky loves you anyway. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2013, 02:52:56 am »
Is it ok if I post two?

Name: Kokoro
Breed: Shiba Inu
Picture: Above (tan on the right)
Backstory: Born in a litter on the street, these two dogs had always had cravings to fight. When they reached thief young adult years they came to the fights. Both are very violent, and will fight each other if needed. They are good fighters, but Kokoro is best at speed, and Shinobu is best in strength.

Name: Shinobu
Breed: Shiba Inu
Picture: Above (Left, black)
History: Same as Kokoro

Keep going, you'll get there soon.
And when you do, i'll be waiting. <3

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2013, 02:57:12 am »
As many as you can handle, but stay in your handling range. Accepted

Offline DuskPegasister

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • It's ok. Dusky loves you anyway. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2013, 02:59:00 am »
Thanks ^^

Keep going, you'll get there soon.
And when you do, i'll be waiting. <3

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2013, 03:09:17 am »
We can start whenever

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • Vacationing 28th - 4th, You all are amazing!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2013, 11:53:50 am »
(I couldn't find a suitable pic. for her, so I just took screenies of my FH Character)

Name: Teffla

Breed: Unknown, but has wolf in her.

Picture: Above

Backstory: Born in an abandoned city, Teffla grew up a fight dog. When she was old enough to explore outside the den, she always picked fights with other dogs. When she left the den when she was two, she constantly fought dogs for food, territory, and sometimes for fun. She rarely killed, but sometimes she was deadly, leaving dogs without a ear or tail. But Teffla got her own fair shair of scars. She has fought her way to NY. Some dogs feared her, while others gave her food in exchange for their lives. Teffla would take the food, and leave the dogs alive. One dog told her of the fight house, where dogs go to bet and fight. She went there one night, and fought. She won. Dogs started to respect the grey wolf-dog. The dog who lost to her brought her a bird the next morning, saying he wanted a peace offering. She accepted. Teffla since then has lived fighting.

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2013, 02:28:23 pm »
Your good :3! Welcome.