Author Topic: |The New Era| Open and Accepting Fight Dog/Wolf RP  (Read 21860 times)

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
    • View Profile
Re: |The New Era| Open and Accepting Fight Dog/Wolf RP
« Reply #60 on: November 08, 2013, 02:29:42 pm »

Cynder wanted to scream and never stop screaming. This screwball was a complete and utter disgrace of a dog. The fae swung her head back, tearing the little ticket to shreds before sneaking off towards the betting table. The mutt was too busy watching the fight to notice Cynder reaching out and picking up her raven before sneaking back into the crowd, placing it under her paws with a yawn.

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: November 08, 2013, 05:54:31 pm »

Rocco looked over at the fight and smirked, his tail viciously swaying to and fro as the canine he betted on made the first move. Excitement filling across the brutes face as the New Guinea Singing Dog began to show her experience in fighting, the brute reared onto his hind legs and lept up a little letting out many barks as his ears flicked, slamming his paws back onto the rough ground he howled as he watched the small fae almost defeat the Wolf Hybrid "Well, for a big mutt she isn't to good in fighting; well she didn't try.." He sighed to himself then shrugging as he focused back on the fight and how his bet was right.

"Damn Wolf!" Armani barked as she narrowed her eyes at the large white fae who seemed to be getting defeated "Make a move!" She snarled har paw slamming against the ground. Narrowing her eyes she began to howl and bark her tail swatting at few dogs that crowded around her. The tri-Husky let out one last howl then peered at the now onconsious Wolf as she lay helplessly on the ground. "Should have shouted yeild!" She grumbled then sitting back on her haunches as the fight would more than likely stop and Zip would be declared winner.

Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: November 08, 2013, 10:11:38 pm »

"STOP THE FIGHT!" He snapped and looked at the idiotic dog. "Dammit mutt why didn't you yell 'Yield' if you wanted to stop the fight!?" He growled running out into the arena and nosing the dog. "We don't have time to heal this mutt...." He said and started to curse under his breath. "Any of the watchers here a medic?" He called to the crowed, as he grabbed the mutt by the scruff and started to drag her out. "Any at all?" He called again then dropped her, hopping onto his table and looking out into the crowd.

Thanks for the great sig Tinytail!
What's wrong? I like to smile that's all. I'm quite a nice dog really. -Subject_16

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: November 08, 2013, 11:30:15 pm »
center][/center]

Zipporah

As the fae in her grip lost consciousness, Zipporah kept her grip until the black shepherd intervened. Snarling, she staggered backwards, tongue hanging from her bloody jaws. "Stupid half breed. Why bother getting a medic. She obviously had a death wish by showing up and not bothering to try and fight back." She growled, snapping her jaws together in annoyance. "That fight was a waste of my time." She added with a huff, growling as she turned.
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline DancingWithDeath

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • I'm just a scenecore sparkledog lmao (P.L.U.R.!)
    • Mayahzdog09
    • myspace-dot-com
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: November 09, 2013, 01:48:39 am »
She started to die as she remained in a coma.
(I will be mostly active on weekends now since school sucks and takes away all of my time during the week.)
If this post was made before June 2015, STOP! My views have changed since then.
Ingame as Mayahzdog09, DancingWithDeath, or Midnight 12!

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: November 09, 2013, 02:05:13 pm »

Sadly, Discord had to agree. "Well I'll fix this mutt up and then she can go back to her pesky humans..." He growled and got one of the other name of dogs 'written' on a piece of paper...   "Shinobu shall fight the victor, Zip!" He called out and dropped the mutt, hopping onto the table again. "Whoever wins this fight may rap this up for tonight because of that mutt who decided to waste our fighting time...." He growled glaring down at the mutt.

Thanks for the great sig Tinytail!
What's wrong? I like to smile that's all. I'm quite a nice dog really. -Subject_16

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: November 09, 2013, 10:24:40 pm »

Zipporah

Zipporah nodded at the black canine, licking some remaining blood from her jowls. Lowering a brow, she snapped her glare over to the shiba who was chosen as her competitor, slowly rising back to her paws. "Well then, come on, runt." The Singing Dog growled, an ominous smirk etched on her still bloody maw as she began to slowly circle, though the last "fight" still had her panting.
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline DancingWithDeath

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • I'm just a scenecore sparkledog lmao (P.L.U.R.!)
    • Mayahzdog09
    • myspace-dot-com
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: November 09, 2013, 11:11:30 pm »
She never woke up. As then she lost all of her blood in a couple hours and died.
If this post was made before June 2015, STOP! My views have changed since then.
Ingame as Mayahzdog09, DancingWithDeath, or Midnight 12!

Offline DuskPegasister

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • It's ok. Dusky loves you anyway. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: November 10, 2013, 05:45:31 pm »

(Sorry for inactivity)

Shinobu heard his name be called. He glanced at his sister and smirked. "Finally, that fight went on forever." He muttered. The black and brown shiba stepped into the ring and took his place. Shin looked the singing dog over. She seems to be swift. I'll have to watch out for that. At least she actually puts up a fight.The male got in a ready stance, preparing to attack when the fight would begin.

Keep going, you'll get there soon.
And when you do, i'll be waiting. <3

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: November 10, 2013, 06:06:54 pm »
Changing Cynder's breed to a Tamaskan.

Licking her lips, the tawny female snickered at the fallen canine, tapping her tail against he concrete with amusement. "Mutt should have known better." Cynder snorted, crossing her paws to view the next fight as the black shepherd dragged the lifeless carcass out of the arena. She figured she could leave now, but something kept her glued to the floor. The blue-eyed Tamaskan lay her head down on her paws, parting her jaws in a long tongue-curling yawn before rolling onto her side, ears plastered against her head.