Author Topic: Ways Of Getting Noticed In Feral Heart  (Read 5374 times)

Offline firawolf

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Go ahead risk it all
    • View Profile
    • http://elementsquad.forumotion.com
Re: Ways Of Getting Noticed In Feral Heart
« Reply #20 on: July 30, 2012, 06:50:03 pm »
What i do is get a friend from the real world and if they don't play ask them to join or if they already have an account ask them to friend you then you guys can play all you want if they are your friend on a virutal game ask them to join if they want same if they already have an account ask them to friend you hope this helps anyone

Aweu

« Reply #21 on: August 04, 2012, 12:21:36 am »
Well, my friend from real life plays this game and she would randomly go up to people and talk to them, casually. And then they would become friends, but... If I do that everybody freaks out. x3 But, what I do is join dance lines, roleplays, and... I might take a go at General chat talking. :3

Offline Tessel.

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 54
  • and this time, we're gonna get funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 14, 2012, 02:02:14 am »
Im not the famous in-game either yet, but I think I know some ways to get noticed more.

Make an interesting group! Try and get a lot of people to join

Get involved in what people are doing! Join in conversations, get to know people, things like that!

Something that gets me, and probably a lot of other people noticed is making a Youtube account using the same username that you use in game. Make funny videos of FH, then people will know you more!

Another thing you could try is talking in General. I know, I know, sounds stupid. Right? Well, thats how I made two best friends in game :3

Anyway, I tried to help the best I could. Sorry if it didn't :3

Siggy and avi by me. PM me if you need anything, friends.

Kyaine

« Reply #23 on: August 14, 2012, 02:04:48 am »
When I try and enter a conversation in game, I just get ignored or either get told to get lost.