Author Topic: Ways Of Getting Noticed In Feral Heart  (Read 5400 times)

Kyaine

Ways Of Getting Noticed In Feral Heart
« on: July 24, 2012, 02:36:46 am »
I'm a new player to Feral heart and I always get ignored in game by everyone so I made this topic to see if anyone had any brilliant ideas so I and other new players can get noticed so we can make friends.

wolffoxalliance

Re: Ways Of Getting Noticed In Feral Heart
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2012, 07:54:29 am »
Look for a group(advertise for it) and if someone accept you and you get in the group you can add your group's members to friendlist and keep talking and rp-ing with them.They wont ignore you im sure of it!Just dont be shy thats all.

Offline SilverTW

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 54
  • Inactive account
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2012, 11:28:53 am »
Well there's many to do it.

Play on the game very often: Once you've been on for a while, you're going to have been noticed.

Joining/Starting a Roleplay: These will get you noticed somewhat.
Talking in General: This gets you noticed more, especially in Flourite Plains.

Just wait. It took me some time to get noticed.

This account is no longer in use, and any messages sent to here will not be read. If you need to reach me, head to https://softdiamond.net

Specialized in FeralHeart Maps,Presets,Objects,Mods,Markings,Textures and MORE.
Video Maker and more!

Wulffyy

« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2012, 12:41:21 pm »
For some reason, when I just sit down and look lonely people come rushing to me to comfort me, kind of like a bunch of fans, or something.
I notice people who do things that are different from the rest of the crowd, like people who do other things that everyone else ignores like jumping around or looking at the stars and such.

CloudFish

« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2012, 01:26:44 pm »
Don't wait for people to come to you; go to them.

I spent the first month of my time on Feral Heart trolling mainly, because I hadn't made any friends, and because I had yet to find a point to the game.

Join a group, a dance line, a pow-wow. Something. But don't be the person that sits and waits around, and then complains because you can't make any friends. It's a two-way-street

SoulRevenge

« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2012, 03:38:34 pm »
As mentioned above, don't wait for them to come to you, come to them.

The ways I've seen people get noticed, are when they just come up to you and have a friendly chat of some sort.
I've made a few good friends by doing this, and so have the other people I've spoken to. I hope this help, and if you like Anime; try getting on characters from whatever Anime it is, usually that draws other people to you XDDD.
 (That's probaly the only time you can wait for them to come to you owo)

Offline BlackVortex

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • This is Halloween~
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2012, 06:11:00 pm »
If you like a certain type of RP, then go to a certain map. Street dogs, dog fights, horses, warrior cats, wolves (Mostly unrealistic) can be found on Bonfire. Sky's Rim I'm not sure about. Water animals can be found on Bonfire and The Cape Of Distant Worlds, along with lions, hyenas, and other things. (On the cape of distant worlds, not Bonfire.)  Fluorite plains has lions, wolves, warrior cats, and tons of other stuff. Assassination Island doesn't really have any RP's. Atlantis and last cave don't ether. (Sometimes in last cave you might find one, I don't know) The South Pole has tons of realistic wolves, along with huskies.  Ficho Tunnel has pokeymon* and other stuff. Some groups have there own maps. So this should help you with finding RPs. *I don't know how you spell that. 

Offline RawSyndicate

• Bagged Milk
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 57
  • OG Floofins
    • View Profile
    • DA: RawSyndicate
« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2012, 06:44:00 pm »
Ah roleplay is a good way, although talking in general is my way of getting noticed. I like to be silly, and i love to make sure that im getting along with everybody. Soon youll be well known etc. (: maybe wr could hang out on FH soon. ahaha hope to see you soon!

~Rawy

Kyaine

« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2012, 12:41:05 am »
I haven't rped before sooo I'm not really into the idea..

CloudFish

« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2012, 12:41:59 am »
Like said; I joined as a troll. I wasn't much into the idea either. Though I tried it out, and now, that's what I do. Roleplay. Badly, but it's still fun none-the-less.