Author Topic: SKY'S RIM?!?!?  (Read 5893 times)

Offline Nemena

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
    • View Profile
Re: SKY'S RIM?!?!?
« Reply #20 on: January 05, 2013, 03:06:09 am »
I visited Sky's Rim for the first time earlier (I had no idea you could use the 'set home' when trying to scale the platforms- I'm terrible at them!) and, oddly, experienced the exact same thing. There were people spamming the chat and throwing all-sorts of questionable words around; I'm lucky I remembered to screenshot some of the escapades before blocking the perpetrators (and curling into the fetal position). ;_;

I think it's an issue that does need squinting at, despite its difficult-to-get-to-ness.  It looks like a fantastic area to roleplay in, but it's hard to filter out the hurtful comments without clogging up the block list. *flops*
« Last Edit: January 05, 2013, 03:08:05 am by Nemena »

Offline guineapigs101

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Rya the WereHog
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART account
« Reply #21 on: January 06, 2013, 01:51:58 am »
]Thanks for y'all's help!
*DEAL WITH MY SOUTHERNESS...
Best Regards,
Teny <3 :-*

Offline guineapigs101

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Rya the WereHog
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART account
« Reply #22 on: January 06, 2013, 01:55:53 am »
saw a mating couple there too I have the screenshot but I still have no idea whether the couple has been reported or not. I haven't seen them there so obviously they must have been reported.

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 06, 2013, 02:13:49 am »
saw a mating couple there too I have the screenshot but I still have no idea whether the couple has been reported or not. I haven't seen them there so obviously they must have been reported.

If you sent the screenshots to one of the mods/admin I am pretty sure they took care of it if they saw it necessary. Sometimes the mods don't often respond back about receiving your report but if it was for a valid reason and the users were indeed breaking rules and you caught the usernames/words/behavior in the screenshots I'm sure they were justly punished. It's a real shame to see that no matter how many times people get reported or warned for this behavior though that more individuals just seem to take their place.