Author Topic: I AM SO FINISHED WITH FAILING MAPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 3412 times)

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
Re: I AM SO FINISHED WITH FAILING MAPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #20 on: July 06, 2015, 11:41:49 am »
........ -long sigh-

Locking this thread.

I'm going to be blunt. The original post was quite dramatic and while I understand the frustration of dealing with problems like these you should really try to avoid all the unnecessary extra bits and just explain what the problem is. It would make it much easier for us to help you and get to the point of the issue without having to read through all the other stuff. The quicker we get through the post the quicker we assist you and the quicker you get back to feeling happy. You also shouldn't be so rude with how you responded to some of the first people who posted regardless if they were able to post a solution or not.

As for the users who responded to this thread, some of you were quite rude and immature as well. If you don't have a way of helping the issue, pacifying the frustration, or lending advice I'd suggest you don't post. Many of you posted on about how rude the original posters topic was, fed in on the drama, or left rude replies that in no way helped the situation. I'm very disappointed.

If there was such an issue with tone or behavior let a staff member like myself look into the issue and address it but do not address it yourselves yet alone in such a rude and immature way as well. How would some of you like it if other people spoke to you the way you spoke to others here? I think a couple of you owe each other an apology. Don't let it happen again.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2015, 11:45:34 am by LordSuragaha »